Billy B claims he spoke with Britney on her birthday and will do an IG Live to fill us in on what she thinks of 'Swimming with the Stars'.

DignifiedLove

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

he rlly thinks britney spears, on her birthday NIGHT out of all the things she could be doing, whether that be eating at a fancy restaurant, or having the birthday *** of a life time and getting railed by hesam 

out of all the things she could do, she would call up her old makeup artist from a decade ago..... 

and talk about some random single she probably still has no idea its being released  

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

i feel bad for the guy, maybe when i become a neuropyschologist one day he can be the first person i treat

:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

21 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

the comments on billy’s post are giving me a rash. who even are these people following him bc they definitely aren’t actual britney fans. it’s boggles my mind that people can be that delusional and stupid. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

There's two types of people that are following Billy;

Britney fans that are either in denial or oblivious, I mean every Britney fan ever wished that Britney would actually talk to someone "behind the scenes" about the whole conservatorship but this ain't it sis :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

or

The ones that actually know that Billy is either pathological liar or just attention seeker but enjoy the drama nevertheless :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can someone tell me if he's trash talked BH lately? I unfollowed ha after the last debacle :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Does it matter? He doesn't need any more attention. It will just continue to feed his delusions of grandeur.

Best just to forget to exist. I think its fair to say anyone with a brain knows he's full of 💩.

He is not well, imo. 

He uploaded the video talking about SITS. 9 minutes long video and he claims that it was Britney's gift to us fans for her Birthday and anyone who boycott is fake fan because they are "stealing money from her". He claims that he "knows Britney because they spend (or spent) a lot of time together" and "knows a lot of people that are close to Britney" so that's why he "knows he's not being catfished". Then he rants how "Britney's music is her art and soul and she wants to make us happy because that makes her happy" and "we should push the record to #1 because Britney would enjoy that and anyone who listens the leaks are fake fans whatever they say" and that "he's not working for anyone, he just does this because Britney asks him to" :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

20 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

He uploaded the video talking about SITS. 9 minutes long video and he claims that it was Britney's gift to us fans for her Birthday and anyone who boycott is fake fan because they are "stealing money from her". He claims that he "knows Britney because they spend (or spent) a lot of time together" and "knows a lot of people that are close to Britney" so that's why he "knows he's not being catfished". Then he rants how "Britney's music is her art and soul and she wants to make us happy because that makes her happy" and "we should push the record to #1 because Britney would enjoy that and anyone who listens the leaks are fake fans whatever they say" and that "he's not working for anyone, he just does this because Britney asks him to" :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Confirmed controlled opposition. Trying to shame people who have no interest in lining her team's pockets by saying they're "stealing" from Britney? And he's allegedly echoing what Britney says?

How is it stealing if people choose not to listen in the first place. Mkay...

And he "knows a lot of people that are close to Britney" and that's how he knows he's not being catfished...instead of actually asking her to FaceTiming her or something and seeing for himself? 

Lying Kandi Burruss GIF

I'm screaming at this thread.  You guys are the best at making fun of him. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

The fact that he honestly thinks we believe that Britney a) waste her time calling him on her bday, b) risk getting in trouble when she's fighting the C-Ship just to talk to him (on her bday)... is HI-LARIOUS!

Heck, it's more likely she'd call her daddy who she's battling than him tbh.

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Confirmed controlled opposition. Trying to shame people who have no interest in lining her team's pockets by saying they're "stealing" from Britney? And he's allegedly echoing what Britney says?

And he "knows a lot of people that are close to Britney" and that's how he knows he's not being catfished...instead of actually asking her to FaceTiming her or something and seeing for himself? 

Lying Kandi Burruss GIF

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: I really don't believe Britney gives a **** about these two new songs. I mean they are cute little songs but in the end of the day they are just scraps from Glory. There's no way he calls Billy B on her birthday and tells him to tell fans to stop "checking the records illegally". For me Billy B is just pathological liar who enjoys the attention. It's also easy to notice that he's lying when he keeps correcting himself like "I wanna see it on number one (on itunes)..... And she would enjoy seeing it number one too" 

Archived