Billy B claims he spoke with Britney on her birthday and will do an IG Live to fill us in on what she thinks of 'Swimming with the Stars'.

DignifiedLove

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s 100% lying, or worse, working with her team. Do not trust him, he has never proved anything or given us any tea, he could have said a month ago Britney had a surprise for fans coming this month, but nope. instead he got caught lying pretending Britney leaking songs to him said songs had been on the internet for years.

2 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Why does everyone on here hate him all of a sudden omg what did I miss :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

1. He’s her worst make up artist ever, he worked with her in 2012 when she was 30 and she was regularly looking 45 because of his make up.

2. He’s lying, he tried pretending she leaking him songs only to be debunked by her whole fanbase in seconds... the songs had been leaked for years...

6 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

He’s 100% lying, or worse, working with her team. Do not trust him, he has never proved anything or given us any tea, he could have said a month ago Britney had a surprise for fans coming this month, but nope. instead he got caught lying pretending Britney leaking songs to him said songs had been on the internet for years.

1. He’s her worst make up artist ever, he worked with her in 2012 when she was 30 and she was regularly looking 45 because of his make up.

2. He’s lying, he tried pretending she leaking him songs only to be debunked by her whole fanbase in seconds... the songs had been leaked for years...

Preach sista.

Tempted to make an insta account to troll him in that live.

irpLvJS.gif

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

@nanabs

Off topic but queen lilo looks so good in that nethaphotoshoot". So natural and kinda vulnerable 

irpLvJS.gif

I was going to say: how do you know that I'm reading this thread? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:  But of course, I reacted to almost every quotes :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Yes, she is beautiful and very healthy. 💖 I think I'll prostitute myself to buy some jewelry.

1 minute ago, nanabs said:

I was going to say: how do you know that I'm reading this thread? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:  But of course, I reacted to almost every quotes :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Yes, she is beautiful and very healthy. 💖 I think I'll prostitute myself to buy some jewelry.

Busting my *** in gym so I can start OF. This booty hole is getting ready to be seen by pervs.

But yeah I am so proud of her.

irpLvJS.gif

Archived