So is glory being officially re-released ..where to purchase?

Duff Man

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Read my post again 

oh sorry i didn't see your edited post. 

But yeah i think RCA saw the success of Britney's vinyls that were pressed and produced by Urban Outfitters and decided to release it in vinyl. 

It's definitely not out of nowhere that they decided to only release this in the vinyl format. It has been proven that there is a huge market for it among fans and young people. Cds are mostly likely to be declining as most people don't even listen to their cds anymore, they would rather just stream it online. 

so yeah i do hope that they release glory in cd format for other fans but with how much popular vinyls are becoming among young listeners, it makes sense to release it in vinyl format first. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Read my post again.. the only people that buy vinyls are the ones specifically interested in vinyls..its a specific market..cds are more mainstream 

You don't get "now thats what I call music" vinyls do you..

I dont understand how you think vinyls are more relevant when they simply aren't.. I understand that its become trendy.  Like an art collector buying something for its future worth but come on man .  The world still rightly uses cds as they are more popular and available to play on different devices.. a vinyl is played on a record player.  

Fair enough if you and a handful of other people still buy them or have began buying them ..but facts are facts..we want cd and vinyl copies so that ALL fans can enjoy it rather than the minority.  :)

You live in the UK, but In the US. We don't have sections for CDs anymore.

Best buy discontinued it, Target and Wal Mart was considering discontinuing it as well. 

Streaming took over in the US.

CDs are manufactured either in Europe or Mexico. And most are a one time print..

It's not really popular anymore. 

Bluetooth allows you to connect any speaker and listen from your phone and such. 

It's hard to find CDs. 

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And ironically the cassette tape is starting to outsell the cd. 

It's all about the Nostalgia. 

CDs aren't nostaglic cos they weren't discontinued at one point. 

So I can expect to buy the cd in 4/5 years when cds become trendy again 😂 ...god times change to fast for me

hahaha let’s see now I’m curious. 

Regular - Glory

Deluxe - Glory

Japan - Glory

Original Vinyl Version - Glory

Special Fan Vinyl Version - Glory

Japan Tour Version - Glory

Updated Cover Regular - Glory 

Updated Cover Deluxe - Glory

Updated Cover Vinyl Glory

9 Versions for the 9th album  perfect  

am I missing any?

37 minutes ago, DARC1993 said:

hahaha let’s see now I’m curious. 

Regular - Glory

Deluxe - Glory

Japan - Glory

Original Vinyl Version - Glory

Special Fan Vinyl Version - Glory

Japan Tour Version - Glory

Updated Cover Regular - Glory 

Updated Cover Deluxe - Glory

Updated Cover Vinyl Glory

9 Versions for the 9th album  perfect  

am I missing any?

I have Glory Taiwan press and it comes with plastic file, poster and the CD is inside box sleeve.

7 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Sorry but I don’t know anyone who goes “I just got so and sos vinyl:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:     
cds are still very much a thing.   

what do you mean? every time I purchase a vinyl i showcase it like it's a child of mine :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

also there's a huge impact in vinyl records specially regarding collector aspects where you can have a huge version of the artwork - at least to me that's quite special to collect. And it's indisputably a fact that the experience of playing a vinyl record is way more interesting than sliding a cd inside a random slot reader in my opinion, it does take more work and there are some advantages about it due to its size and required machine but I believe a lot of people enjoy that. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

59 minutes ago, Fmansos said:

And it's indisputably a fact that the experience of playing a vinyl record is way more interesting than sliding a cd inside a random slot reader in my opinion, it does take more work and there are some advantages about it due to its size and required machine but I believe a lot of people enjoy that. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

I believe in old is gold but still..regardless of anything you say ..MOST people buy cd copies

Playing a vinyl and cd is basically the same thing..its the same experience..your just using a much rather larger rarer form of disk.. 

I know your message wasn't replied to me but c'mon man, cds are just as important as vinyls and even digital platforms..

Just like how people collect vinyls, people collect cds.. especially if they are fans of certain artist's 

I bet someone gets the vinyl for Xmas only to find out they don't have a record player to even be able to play it.. however should they of brought a cd copy their would be no problem 

I completely back the vinyl idea..especially for britneys album's because they are quality and britney is a legend and people will want her vinyls in the future especially..but if this is for the fans then it should be more easily accessible aka cd copies ..things they can open and listen to on Xmas .. to play in cars ..to play at party's.. most people do not acquire a record player.. Netflix.  Yes... xbox ...yes.. dvd player's definitely 👍.. record players?.. no. Not as much

And as far as tapes being more popular than cds.. hunny..  no..sorry but that trend died in the 90s and hasn't been used ww since... except at the start of the pretty girls video which was a reflection of the 80s/90s

I do admire that you use record players tho..clearly ppl must buy them it they are selling a 4 year old album as one :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me::)

4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I believe in old is gold but still..regardless of anything you say ..MOST people buy cd copies

Playing a vinyl and cd is basically the same thing..its the same experience..your just using a much rather larger rarer form of disk.. 

I know your message wasn't replied to me but c'mon man, cds are just as important as vinyls and even digital platforms..

Just like how people collect vinyls, people collect cds.. especially if they are fans of certain artist's 

I bet someone gets the vinyl for Xmas only to find out they don't have a record player to even be able to play it.. however should they of brought a cd copy their would be no problem 

I completely back the vinyl idea..especially for britneys album's because they are quality and britney is a legend and people will want her vinyls in the future especially..but if this is for the fans then it should be more easily accessible aka cd copies ..things they can open and listen to on Xmas .. to play in cars ..to play at party's.. most people do not acquire a record player.. Netflix.  Yes... xbox ...yes.. dvd player's definitely 👍.. record players?.. no. Not as much

And as far as tapes being more popular than cds.. hunny..  no..sorry but that trend died in the 90s and hasn't been used ww since... except at the start of the pretty girls video which was a reflection of the 80s/90s

I do admire that you use record players tho..clearly ppl must buy them it they are selling a 4 year old album as one :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me::)

totally get your point of view, possibly I didn't choose the better phrasing for my argument. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

All I was trying to say is that there's currently a sort of a preference or more accurately - a trend regarding these kind of releases and my reply was towards a comment that made me understand that vinyl isn't something that someone can be proud to share upon acquiring.
And in MY case I do feel something else when setting up a vinyl record to play while chilling or anything of the sort.

And you're right - CDs are just as important. 
I didn't mean to come across negative about the collection and desire of cd albums because me included buy them often and collect as well - I have all of Britney's albums in CD for example. And I also must add that there's something cds feature that almost no vinyl does - a booklet (and I really wish they did).

As long as we, as fans, are able to support any artist and keeping their brand alive I believe that's what matters the most. Either cd, cassette, vinyl, digital... you name it. And I do wish there was an optional release in CD for those you prefer it that way. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: Sorry.

4 minutes ago, Fmansos said:

totally get your point of view, possibly I didn't choose the better phrasing for my argument. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

All I was trying to say is that there's currently a sort of a preference or more accurately - a trend regarding these kind of releases and my reply was towards a comment that made me understand that vinyl isn't something that someone can be proud to share upon acquiring.
And in MY case I do feel something else when setting up a vinyl record to play while chilling or anything of the sort.

And you're right - CDs are just as important. 
I didn't mean to come across negative about the collection and desire of cd albums because me included buy them often and collect as well - I have all of Britney's albums in CD for example. And I also must add that there's something cds feature that almost no vinyl does - a booklet (and I really wish they did).

As long as we, as fans, are able to support any artist and keeping their brand alive I believe that's what matters the most. Either cd, cassette, vinyl, digital... you name it. And I do wish there was an optional release in CD for those you prefer it that way. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: Sorry.

I do get that vinyl collectors are proud and happy to use vinyl..most prefer it than a cd and I get that ..but for a fan treat its like they are purposely trying to ruin it 

Mood ring was only available in Japan

These new songs apparently only on vinyl 

They should atleast ship cds to Europe etc where we still advertise and pay for them in shops 

I thought the re-release could help create buzz for the freebritney movement.

Why do they keep cutting corners only to correct their wrongs.. scrapped Mm video, mood ring limited only to then be released on digital , blurry album cover only to be replaced with a decent one that means something 

Its like they are scared to make britney cool or easily accessible music wise only when fans voice their opinions do team B throw us a bone  ..

If they go ahead and don't make cd copies then they are just encouraging fans to illegally download the music. 

I miss jive.. they didn't act like a nervous shaking waiter when delivering new music lol :)

28 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I do get that vinyl collectors are proud and happy to use vinyl..most prefer it than a cd and I get that ..but for a fan treat its like they are purposely trying to ruin it 

Mood ring was only available in Japan

These new songs apparently only on vinyl 

They should atleast ship cds to Europe etc where we still advertise and pay for them in shops 

I thought the re-release could help create buzz for the freebritney movement.

Why do they keep cutting corners only to correct their wrongs.. scrapped Mm video, mood ring limited only to then be released on digital , blurry album cover only to be replaced with a decent one that means something 

Its like they are scared to make britney cool or easily accessible music wise only when fans voice their opinions do team B throw us a bone  ..

If they go ahead and don't make cd copies then they are just encouraging fans to illegally download the music. 

I miss jive.. they didn't act like a nervous shaking waiter when delivering new music lol :)

oh man, totally get it and I agree.

There's too much exclusivity revolving around Britney's career. 

I live in Europe and there's such a lack of presence of her discography in stores (well, at least in Portugal) that I find odd since it's such a well known artist. Not to mention that USA always gets exclusive and limited vinyl pressings and in Europe we simply either choose to buy through Urban Outfitters + an absurd cost of shipping due to customs and duties taxes OR we need to wait for a 20th anniversary special pressing like BOMT or OIDIA. 

I only got a hold on Glory vinyl (the 2016 edition) quite recently because it wasn't even available in my country at all - only amazon stores from foreign countries supply me that well. 

Regarding Mood Ring being solely released in Japan... yep, it's such a pity. And it's not the first time this has happened. Japan often releases albums with bonus tracks because the piracy rates are HUGE there and the bonus tracks are always a push to make people actually buy the album - but I don't see how that is the best way to go around it because here we were, for years, listening to Mood Ring illegally.

Glory could've gone so many more places than it did and it's a shame, it's well rounded album in my opinion but everything about the PR scenario always lacked some interest - specially the MM video and the lack of performances besides a few from MM :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

1 hour ago, Mansos said:

oh man, totally get it and I agree.

There's too much exclusivity revolving around Britney's career. 

I live in Europe and there's such a lack of presence of her discography in stores (well, at least in Portugal) that I find odd since it's such a well known artist. Not to mention that USA always gets exclusive and limited vinyl pressings and in Europe we simply either choose to buy through Urban Outfitters + an absurd cost of shipping due to customs and duties taxes OR we need to wait for a 20th anniversary special pressing like BOMT or OIDIA. 

I only got a hold on Glory vinyl (the 2016 edition) quite recently because it wasn't even available in my country at all - only amazon stores from foreign countries supply me that well. 

Regarding Mood Ring being solely released in Japan... yep, it's such a pity. And it's not the first time this has happened. Japan often releases albums with bonus tracks because the piracy rates are HUGE there and the bonus tracks are always a push to make people actually buy the album - but I don't see how that is the best way to go around it because here we were, for years, listening to Mood Ring illegally.

Glory could've gone so many more places than it did and it's a shame, it's well rounded album in my opinion but everything about the PR scenario always lacked some interest - specially the MM video and the lack of performances besides a few from MM :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Its was Jamie's call to scrap the videos..britney shot them..to Larry thats job done..jamie is the one protecting his title of guardian.. britney literally said to chappelle " I want to be in a cage "

A reoccurring thing 

Piece of me - circus tour

Up n down - FF tour

POM - Circle cage entrance in which she also exits in

Original MM video cage scene

Instead of showing britney as a brave and heroic hitman in perfume,  now gets seen as some victim of love. 

The facts that she's in chains in the desert with all the above speaks volumes..shes testing what she can get away with..clearly her team support the idea that britney has sending messages in videos 

But jamie can turn down any video he himself doesn't like.  Britney was forced to rush a quick basic video for make me cuz her dad disagreed with chappelle.. I bet he thought "first the cage and now the chains?" That's it im scrapping it.. hence the glory cover we got.

When britney seems to be well spoken and very much normal in for the record it gets pulled away from the Internet.

If britney talks on a talk show about certain things it gets cut before release 

Jamie is doing  everything to try and make britney look clueless and vulnerable and basically hiding everything that shows her as a strong independent woman..

Honestly jamie is a REVOLTING man for what he's done.. jamie doesn't want britney to be successful anymore,  he wants her fans to forget about her so he can mooch of her with no outsider hassle.. thats why I will never boycott her.. jamie is trying to ruin her career..that way she's just a defenseless ex singer with no one backing her corner... I really want him to go to prison..or just back off and never talk to her again..he attacked her son... could you imagine the headlines,  the world wide scandal that would be if it was britney who did that! But no because its papa spears it barely makes headlines and he receieves no punishment.. britney acted impulsively when she was the most famous person on the planet and did something which isn't even wrong..it was her choice..she also got lips tattoo of another girl (kfed left her for another woman) so it was more of a statement than anything, her aunt died so she also got a cross... but for some reason she's being punished for it still..financially?!! I hope karma gets that old **** ..

No other singer would get this treatment.. its a violation of her rights by her ******* father who is literally a vision of my people hate America..they hate is because of people like jamie... gun loving ,bible bashing money loving lowlifes that leach of the hard work of others.. oohh I went on a bit of a rant there :)

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Its was Jamie's call to scrap the videos..britney shot them..to Larry thats job done..jamie is the one protecting his title of guardian.. britney literally said to chappelle " I want to be in a cage "

A reoccurring thing 

Piece of me - circus tour

Up n down - FF tour

POM - Circle cage entrance in which she also exits in

Original MM video cage scene

Instead of showing britney as a brave and heroic hitman in perfume,  now gets seen as some victim of love. 

The facts that she's in chains in the desert with all the above speaks volumes..shes testing what she can get away with..clearly her team support the idea that britney has sending messages in videos 

But jamie can turn down any video he himself doesn't like.  Britney was forced to rush a quick basic video for make me cuz her dad disagreed with chappelle.. I bet he thought "first the cage and now the chains?" That's it im scrapping it.. hence the glory cover we got.

When britney seems to be well spoken and very much normal in for the record it gets pulled away from the Internet.

If britney talks on a talk show about certain things it gets cut before release 

Jamie is doing  everything to try and make britney look clueless and vulnerable and basically hiding everything that shows her as a strong independent woman..

Honestly jamie is a REVOLTING man for what he's done.. jamie doesn't want britney to be successful anymore,  he wants her fans to forget about her so he can mooch of her with no outsider hassle.. thats why I will never boycott her.. jamie is trying to ruin her career..that way she's just a defenseless ex singer with no one backing her corner... I really want him to go to prison..or just back off and never talk to her again..he attacked her son... could you imagine the headlines,  the world wide scandal that would be if it was britney who did that! But no because its papa spears it barely makes headlines and he receieves no punishment.. britney acted impulsively when she was the most famous person on the planet and did something which isn't even wrong..it was her choice..she also got lips tattoo of another girl (kfed left her for another woman) so it was more of a statement than anything, her aunt died so she also got a cross... but for some reason she's being punished for it still..financially?!! I hope karma gets that old **** ..

No other singer would get this treatment.. its a violation of her rights by her ******* father who is literally a vision of my people hate America..they hate is because of people like jamie... gun loving ,bible bashing money loving lowlifes that leach of the hard work of others.. oohh I went on a bit of a rant there :)

period. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

5 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Nothing compares to a CD on car speakers PERIODT.  **** a vinyl. 

Archived