So is glory being officially re-released ..where to purchase?

Duff Man

I don't buy vinyls ..I don't know anyone who uses record players..when I heard about the vinyl my head was in my hands..most people don't buy vinyls under 30..

But if they re release the cd with mood ring, and 2 new songs I might buy it and just treat it like a new c.d as my glory copy slightly scratched..

Im keeping the idea that britney is behind this ..releasing SITS.. 

Its quite a gd idea..not great but good..she don't need to make b10 with pandemic as she can't exactly tour at the moment..by re releasing glory its an excellent Xmas present with some new material to keep us going..glory era was slightly slept on ..it was a album for the fans more than anything...yes she refuses to work and perform till Jamie's gone..but releasing glory shines light on the album, new songs, her voice, her situation, the court situation, freebritney,  and hopefully could get a few new fans , and the gp talking again...

This is the only thing team B can do for now..its not Larry or britneys fault that she's still in a cship..Larry is the one with an inprisoned client.. im sure he wante britney free as much as we do..

Anyway back to the point..a new cover, new songs, around Xmas time is a gd idea for buzz around the freebritney movement 

Stop saying that this is Jamie's decision for money..it isnt... I genuinely think britney is the one who's agreed.. 

I don't think Jamie has any right to do this by his choice.. britney could voice her complaints if she was against it..but she isn't. 

So my question is ..where is the cd available?? 

The idea of vinyl only available is bonkers. 

Where would I buy the cd? 

I wish britney could do a Instagram video for SITS..or a 30 second ballad version of the chorus like the elvis cover we got last year..

Its going to be a while for a new era ..id rather wait till she's free..but this is a good idea for now... its not like jamie gets 100 percent profit is it

..im just happy that this could help boost freebritney movement worldwide and show britney that her fans are still here for her..glory was always a album for the fans..never a statement album

With lockdown and ppl indoors with loved ones the chorus of SITS sounds wintery, intimate and hopeful 

Im neither supporting it fully nor boycotting it..im just happy for britmas..after a very uneventful year.. SITS sounds like classic britney and im hoping the GP get to hear it. 

Have a great Xmas and remember...britney was happy when glory went number one on iTunes..she liked glory and it was recorded for the fans more than anything. :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, diegofs said:

Larry wouldn't even be around if it wasn't the cship

He was fired a thousand times and Jamie brought him back and hasn't left since then 

Larry seems to care for her more than her actual father.. I know he was fired and if it was up to me she'd change labels but for now the fact that rca are supporting it is good news going forward...it shows they are still interested in their client..they still have faith and probably see why glory would be more profitable now than it was before #freebritney 

OK but realistically speaking..cds are more popular worldwide..you don't listen to vinyls in your car,  or at the gym, 

Vinyls are literally what old people used to listen to..I get that maybe the trend might be coming back but if your going to re release an album with new songs and cover at least make cd copies..are their team really that stupid? Thats like randomly  releasing circus tour/POM tour but only on vhs video ..surely they'd miss out on a huge chunk of sales..if I like an artist I like to purchase the album..everyone has cd players..most people DO NOT have a record player.. surely they must re release cd copies 

14 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

OK but realistically speaking..cds are more popular worldwide..you don't listen to vinyls in your car,  or at the gym, 

Vinyls are literally what old people used to listen to..I get that maybe the trend might be coming back but if your going to re release an album with new songs and cover at least make cd copies..are their team really that stupid? Thats like randomly  releasing circus tour/POM tour but only on vhs video ..surely they'd miss out on a huge chunk of sales..if I like an artist I like to purchase the album..everyone has cd players..most people DO NOT have a record player.. surely they must re release cd copies 

The thing is NOBODY uses CDs anymore yet some use vinyl cause it’s trendy which is more than cds. Ppl don’t use cds at the gym or in the car anymore they use an aux and am iphone

11 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

The thing is NOBODY uses CDs anymore yet some use vinyl cause it’s trendy which is more than cds. Ppl don’t use cds at the gym or in the car anymore they use an aux and am iphone

Sorry but I don’t know anyone who goes “I just got so and sos vinyl:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:     
cds are still very much a thing.   

4 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Sorry but I don’t know anyone who goes “I just got so and sos vinyl:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:     
cds are still very much a thing.   

yepp..they most certainly are.. especially around the Xmas season .

People still go to tesco,etc etc just to look at the new cd releases.. I dont know whats changed since 2016 and now vinyls in which you need a record player at now 'in' 

If this is a treat for the fans then it should be treated and sold as one

I just think are they purposely trying to ruin sales numbers? For vinyls which are hard enough to purchase need a record player...cds can be played in dvd players , cd players ,gyms, fast food chains (I heard femme fatale playing in subway last year) 

This isn't 1950 .. vinyls are cool for those who collect them but britney fans aged 16 to 40 probably won't have record players and therefore won't buy the vinyl..

This is a re release,  a treat for the fans..

Its their loss at the end of the day, they know fans will just YouTube mp3 it if its not easily accessible 

Now to play the waiting game!

I doubt they’ll release it as a CD because vinyl is more popular.

12 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

This isn't 1950 .. vinyls are cool for those who collect them but britney fans aged 16 to 40 probably won't have record players and therefore won't buy the vinyl..

Most vinyl buyers today are in their teens/20s

25 minutes ago, Towelney said:

most people aren't vinyl buyers in general WW.. I don't know ANYONE who buys vinyls. Especially in the UK.. its more of a collectors thing than a mainstream way of buying NEW music 

People sell record's at car boot sales, charity shops etc..

Cds are very much still relevant more than the vinyl..just like dvds are more popular than vhs tapes..

Vinyls might be making a comeback but not to the common man who isn't interested in trends or outdated ways of purchasing music.

Im 27.. my whole life vinyls have been associated with the older generation and collectors.. 

Glory was released as cd in 2016.. nothing has drastically changed since then where now every house has a record player.. if team B are this stupid that its vinyls only then this isn't a treat for fans at all... it would be a treat for a few select fans that can add glory to their list of collectable vinyls that rarely get played or even opened

17 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Just now, Duff Man said:

most people aren't vinyl buyers in general WW

Vinyls are all the rage now, i'm 21 and i collect them as well as my friends and people i know around my age. 

Urban Outfitters has made it popular to collect vinyls now because of the sound and the aesthetics, they produce a lot of vinyls from new artists. A lot of artists have hopped on this trend as well like Mariah Carey who is re-releasing all of her albums in vinyl format.

@Blackout2006 is also a vinyl collector and he is under 16 so it's really popular now.

Britney vinyls were sold out so fast that Urban Outfitters had to make 3 different pressings for one album with various designs on the vinyl disc. 

6 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Vinyls are all the rage now, i'm 21 and i collect them as well as my friends and people i know around my age. 

Urban Outfitters has made it popular to collect vinyls now because of the sound and the aesthetics, they produce a lot of vinyls from new artists. A lot of artists have hopped on this trend as well like Mariah Carey who is re-releasing all of her albums in vinyl format.

@Blackout2006 is also a vinyl collector and he is under 16 so it's really popular now.

Britney vinyls were sold out so fast that Urban Outfitters had to make 3 different pressings for one album with various designs on the vinyl disc. 

Read my post again.. the only people that buy vinyls are the ones specifically interested in vinyls..its a specific market..cds are more mainstream 

You don't get "now thats what I call music" vinyls do you..

I dont understand how you think vinyls are more relevant when they simply aren't.. I understand that its become trendy.  Like an art collector buying something for its future worth but come on man .  The world still rightly uses cds as they are more popular and available to play on different devices.. a vinyl is played on a record player.  

Fair enough if you and a handful of other people still buy them or have began buying them ..but facts are facts..we want cd and vinyl copies so that ALL fans can enjoy it rather than the minority.  :)

Archived