Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Omfg its the same for me with Lucky. When I was a kid I was mad at Britney for not releasing WUSIWUG instead, or DGKOMD or WAYN, but now as an adult I appreciate Lucky so much. Tbh I began liking the song more after that the voice cover bc I finally paid attention to the sad lyrics, crazy right? Then the Lucky part on the 'an icon ruined by fame' made me fall in love with the song so much like 20 years later. Id love If someday Britney is free and does a slow version of the song live. Ive met teenagers that dont care about Britney but love Lucky. Max Martin really knew what he was doing with that one. 

I never really liked Dear Diary, its so cheesy, who do u think is about?

You've inspired me to go watch the Lucky video tbh. Honestly I don't know why, there was just something about it I rejected when I was younger. I think it was too sugary sweet bubble gum pop for my tastes and the video seemed cheesy to me at the time as well. But I feel you, as an adult it hits different. I never saw the whole Idol Ruined By Fame thing, can you describe what you're referring to as far as the use of the song on there? 

The song redone could be amazing. For sure. In her normal, deep voice. 

As far as DD is concerned lol I think you have to be in the mood for cheese to truly appreciate it. For me its the same as E-Mail My Heart, which low-key has really good vocals hahaha.

1 hour ago, Lemon_Drop said:

You know the other song I dislike is When Your Eyes Say It. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Britney looked flawless recording it on the studio, ur fave songs cant relate :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: