Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Thank you for the link! Its truly sad and sobering to see that song juxtaposed to that terrible night. I will have to bookmark this and give the whole video a watch tomorrow.

And I loooooove DLMBTLTK lol. Why don't you like it?

What you say about her singing it with a smile on her face or not knowing its supposed to be a sad song sort of reminds me of Man on the Moon. The track sounds like a lovely Disney princess melody but if you listen to the lyrics they're actually pretty sad if you think about it. Our girl is definitely complex. 

Ure welcome! I was so sad the first time I saw that bc it was so well done and put together so we could feel how Britney has turned into 'Lucky'. The doc is good and really short, so u def should watch it. Plus Im a sucker for british accents :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Idk I never cared about DLMBTLTK. I remember Britney loving the song back then and I was always :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: i always thought where are you now was way better, she sounds amazing on it. DLMBTLTK has such a long *** title and it sounds so country to me lol and it became her first flop in the USA, so I was always right afterall :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

i always liked the video tho, this was the beginning of slutty Britney :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: she made both Lynne and ramen noodle boy mad :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

If Im not mistaken Britney talks about the song being sad on the making the video but for some reason the choreographer (was it Wade?) thought she should sing happily all the time wearing an american costume. Its quite interesting. And all the performamces on TV she was always smiling so much. Yeah, Man on the moon is quite sad even tho it doesnt sound that way. I really like that song.