Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

ITZ I think is the consistent fave at this point just because I am old enough to remember that era clearly and I was able to appreciate her when she was in her prime. 

Anything after is somewhat tainted, ngl. Like, I went to see her in the Circus Tour and it was an amazing night but in hindsight I have to question if she actually wanted to be there or if her team forced her to. 

Blackout was a great album imo but it came out in a really dark period in her life and I just remember being really worried for her so as a fan that wasn't the greatest time. 

Circus her team was walking on eggshells but it was kind of an exciting time. 

FF I think at that point you could sort of tell she was over it. But they put her to work with Dr. Luke who was just a hit maker at the time so the GP was into it and didn't notice something was off like we were beginning to. 

Britney Jean has been discussed ad nauseam on here. lol

But Glory was a short-lived return to form and full of potential. We could've had it all...

Its weird to think we're still in the Glory era lol. But  the second Glory era comes second to ITZ for me if only because we got to see a INVESTIGATE LOU ARREST JAMIE sign submitted as exhibit A on official court documents :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:. And Britney began slaying (in court.)

Lou's downfall beats any performances that could've come out from B10 for me. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

ITZ era was amazing until she was overworked to the bone and KFede came and well, the rest is herstory. 

Tbh Britneys last show that I really wanted to see was the Onyx tour. Circus wasnt bad, but it had a lot of walking and I never felt she was that excited to be doing, It just seemed she knew she had to. Poor Brit. 

Blackout was really a messy era, but its still amazing how she delivered that iconic album when she was having her worst year yet. I was def worried too, but I wont lie that I loved the music right away and still do till this day. She was delivering such an attitude, I loved the darker tone and image. 

Circus had a good promo, I love some songs on that album like Circus, Blur, Shattered Glass and UO, but I never really loved the album. It was a set back from Blackout imo, they played too safe to clean her image. 

I loved FF when it was out and I still like it but yeah, rn I can see she wasnt giving a **** then. But the production is good and theres so many bops. I like the videos, too bad the tour was a mess and Britney was having such a hard time bts :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

BJ... Well, she looked amazing on the wb video, thats all Im going to say. 

Glory is really a step into the right direction, I love CYM :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: but tbh imo its not close to ITZ and Blackout as a whole, both still sound more mature, ballsy and creative to me. I wish Britney was free and did more albums like those.