Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Heaven on Earth is weird in the sense it didn't age that well to me but when it came out I was all about it. It sounds a little dated now and doesn't hold up as well as the other tracks.

I love Alien but its another case of me resenting the Myah invasion. I only listen to this version, which I ripped and downloaded to my phone. That and the glitch ruin an almost perfect song and opening track tbh. 

We also need to add Invitation to the list. Hands-down one of the most amazing tracks she's ever recorded and its constantly SLEPT ON by the fandom. Her vocals on there are some of her most beautifulest. 

We're also leaving out And then we Kiss, original and remix~! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I love invitation! And Strangest love is one of my faves. Do u know if Britney wrote it?

8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Private Show would have been a HIT if they would have removed her pitch of the chorus or had gone with a different take of it. The rest of the song is perfection and that is a hill I am willing to die on. 

PERIODT. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

It isn't a bad song at ALL. but the autotune ****s it up bad . aka it should be easy situation.

But this song (Swimming) should've been on the album i think.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I love invitation! And Strangest love is one of my faves. Do u know if Britney wrote it?

My love! I had no doubts you would be an Invitation stan. You have shown nothing but pure taste since I first encountered your posts on here. 

Apparently Guy Chambers and Brian McFadden are credited as writers for Strangest Love. 

Brit is credited as a writer on Invitation, though. 

But after her team gave her writing credit for all of BJ I am not sure how reliable this info is, tbh.