Miley Cyrus' "Plastic Hearts" predicted to debut at #2 with 45k in sales

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Miley Cyrus' new album, "Plastic Hearts," is expected to debut at #2 with 40k in sales behind Bad Bunny (~100K), according to an early estimate from HDD

Bad Bunny (Rimas) 95-110k total activity, 14-17k albums
Miley Cyrus (RCA) 40-50k, 17-23k

Miley is mad at the physical release part of this. Read more about that here.

To put things into perspective, Younger Now debuted with 45K. 

This album deserves better. Her best work since Bangerz imo.

Thoughts, Exhale?

Related: 

hearts-sales.jpg.ef6a10f53a04962e811c5cc314da97fc.jpg

It's not a good album i don't understand what people are hearing? I hear someone trying hard yet again, with a dif sound. I think most checked out when she said she hated her best work basically. Now she likes it again. I can't follow. If i feel like listening to a rock album, i sure am not gonna put on Miley Cyrus. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Does anyone else think that mileys voice sounds really annoying on a lot of her new songs? 

No, I think it's great! It's become so real/honest and sounds great with a rock vibe. She's really grown and sounds mature now. And she knows how to use her instrument now.

And it's a great album! All around it's balanced, catchy, goes along with current trends. 8/10 for me.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Her personality is the problem not her music. Her voice is actually amazing but she is becoming unrelateaable and doesn't have a consistent image. On top of that her  fans are getting older and that dont give a **** and wanna be crazy and naked fun image fades with age.  Shes trying to hard to stay relevant. I think she should just focus on herself she seems to have some mental health problems. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block