New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Miley Cyrus' "Plastic Hearts" predicted to debut at #2 with 45k in sales

Jordan Miller

On 11/30/2020 at 1:49 PM, jonjon2000 said:

Go BB. Say what you want about Bad Bunny, he is bringing the streams, like bees to the honey. I like Miley's album, but BB is getting all my streams. Quite happy about him getting the first #1 for an album in Spanish in the Billboard 200. I like his energy and his vibe.

I thought there were a few Spanish albums that debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 already??!

There’s no doubt she sounds screechy on some of these tracks but in her head, that’s how 80s rock and roll music sounds.

Not a fan of the slow jams but the rest of the tracks are pure perfection especially Plstic Hearts and Gimme What I Want. It helps that she has Three 80s legends featured on the album in addition to Dua Lipa. Despite that she wouldn’t move a lot of copies but I really don’t care as much as I enjoy the music.

28 minutes ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

hating on latin urban, trap, reggaeton music isn't a personality trait :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

move along baby, we're entering 2021 soon :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Oh no no no, I do enjoy many Latin urban songs, especially when the artists involved sing/rap but not when they bark.

Check out Chel Maya, Bomba Estéreo and well, I am sure you are familiar with Mr. J Balvin and Danny Ocean, as well as all the other reggaetón stars from the 2000s. 

It is my hope that 2021 opens people’s ears to more representatives of this genre :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

19 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Oh no no no, I do enjoy many Latin urban songs, especially when the artists involved sing/rap but not when they bark.

Check out Chel Maya, Bomba Estéreo and well, I am sure you are familiar with Mr. J Balvin and Danny Ocean, as well as all the other reggaetón stars from the 2000s. 

It is my hope that 2021 opens people’s ears to more representatives of this genre :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

doors are opening, wait and see:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

This album deserves better.

YES. Only 40k? (even when the physical sales mess?). This album really deserves better.

I'm not a fan of her and I've never heard one of her albums but this one is really good. Honestly, I don't even know why I ended up listening to it on spotify, I was bored and decided to listen to one song to see what she was doing now and now I'm obsessed with it. It doesn't have any fillers and all the songs are great (Well, ironically, I think the duet with Joan Jett is the worst song on the album, that's a skip)

And as someone said before, I also think the problem is her personality. She keeps changing or trying to hard to stay relevant. 

On 11/30/2020 at 3:31 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Does anyone else think that mileys voice sounds really annoying on a lot of her new songs? 

Yes. I love the album but it's annoying in some songs lol