New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Miley Cyrus' "Plastic Hearts" predicted to debut at #2 with 45k in sales

Jordan Miller

31 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Just looking at streams on youtube of each song, it's shockingly low for such a high profile artist. Some not even 10000 yet, Do you think she will change her sound again since this sold/streamed so badly?

She will keep changing her sound and look until she actually finds herself. She doesn't know who she is. The public see's through it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Does anyone else think that mileys voice sounds really annoying on a lot of her new songs? 

I think she's using a bad technique that is going to ruin her voice , because it sounds pretty strained, but It doesn't sound too bad for me , it sounds like she's putting her soul to it and I think it's beautiful but dangerous at the same time ..... & The album is cute , really love plastic Hearts , it sounds like one of those songs that takes you back in time :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

Plastic Hearts is a great album. However, I believe that go against Bad Bunny is a choice. Had she moved the release, she could have done better. Also the mess with physical copies has not helped. At least, she's doing what she likes and fans can enjoy the new music.

Nobody knew Bad Bunny was releasing an album. 

That was announced that week, Miley had this Release date planned all along. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Plastic Hearts is a great album. However, I believe that go against Bad Bunny is a choice. Had she moved the release, she could have done better. Also the mess with physical copies has not helped. At least, she's doing what she likes and fans can enjoy the new music.

Bad bunny was a surprise release. Her album was gonna sell this amount regardless. I don’t think anyone likes Miley enough to listen to a full album. She isn’t known for consistent, listenable albums. She has a few decent songs here and there. Also her personality (as does her voice) goes down like glass shards

• Love 1

That’s too bad, it’s actually a pretty good album. Midnight Sky and Prisoner should be huge hits, but right now the US has terrible taste. 

It seems like her biggest mistake was doing that Miley Cyrus and her dead petz album, she’s never really bounced back since then. She is all over that place too, I think younger now was a decent album, but trashing her past was not a good idea, and now going back to the raunchy antics? It just makes her seem fake. Plastic hearts would have made more sense coming backs after Bangerz or even the dead petz album. 

It’s kinda crazy that Selena’s Rare did double what Miley is expected to do. How the tables have turned... I wonder if Demi released an album now how it would do in comparison. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

That’s too bad, it’s actually a pretty good album. Midnight Sky and Prisoner should be huge hits, but right now the US has terrible taste. 

It seems like her biggest mistake was doing that Miley Cyrus and her dead petz album, she’s never really bounced back since then. She is all over that place too, I think younger now was a decent album, but trashing her past was not a good idea, and now going back to the raunchy antics? It just makes her seem fake. Plastic hearts would have made more sense coming backs after Bangerz or even the dead petz album. 

It’s kinda crazy that Selena’s Rare did double what Miley is expected to do. How the tables have turned... I wonder if Demi released an album now how it would do in comparison. 

Probably worse. Even with Scooter. Demi comes off like Xtina did in the 00s and we all know that had consequences when everybody talked about the behind the scenes attitude if Xtina. Turned the public off cos all these Celebs from Mary j blige actually had horrible experiences with her. 

And to have the on camera if Xtina trying to kiss Mary's hand to be denied live on MTV

• Exhale+
11 hours ago, ExXL said:

I think she's using a bad technique that is going to ruin her voice , because it sounds pretty strained, but It doesn't sound too bad for me , it sounds like she's putting her soul to it and I think it's beautiful but dangerous at the same time ..... & The album is cute , really love plastic Hearts , it sounds like one of those songs that takes you back in time :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Its not all song's for me. She sounds good on some but "screachy" on others. She sounded better in all of her live performances this year 

6 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Bad bunny was a surprise release. Her album was gonna sell this amount regardless. I don’t think anyone likes Miley enough to listen to a full album. She isn’t known for consistent, listenable albums. She has a few decent songs here and there. Also her personality (as does her voice) goes down like glass shards

Thank you for the correction. I had no clue that the album of BB was surprise release. You're right, her persona does not help at all. She propably should have stick with the idea of releasing stand alones.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

So unfair. She deserves number one. Hope she gets it In the UK at least. They seem to have a better way of counting sales for charts. Both singles this era have gone top 10 there. Shame for you, US.

Steps will get the UK #1 judging by mid week chart update. It’s a more deserving album tbh. 

I like Miley, but her constant changing and dissing previous albums is so ridiculous. She was over “Younger Now” before it was even released. “Dead Petz” was just pathetic. And wtf ever happened to the three part “She Is....” album? Girls bipolar.

• Love 1