Why does everyone think Britney is super nice and kind

CarelessDiva

44 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Really, this happened in 1999??

I'm kind of surprised bc Britney was only 17 in 1999 and pretty new to the scene and she seemed VERY sweet back then. I love Lil Kim, but I can't imagine being 17 and a woman with her **** hanging out tracking me down and trying to shake my hand.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Maybe they already had the copies themselves and Britney just signed them? Lol I was a kid myself in 2003 and I was blasting to ITZ all the time too :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: their parents probably knew damn well about Britneys **** image bc it was all over the news back then, even more in the USA, but they their kids were probably following Britney since the beginning too. Theres a "doc" that talks to some kids that used to be Britneys fans and werent anymore bc of her being so ***ual. Even old hillbillies from Kentwood were complaining about her image, including her old pastor. 

Tbh I was always kinda uncomfortable listening to TOMH at the time and back then, I only started loving that song when I really became a teenager. And 2 years before, I never liked when Slave was on tv and my parents were around haha 

Very true. Anyways there was much more explicit stuff coming out back in the day that made ITZ look like a nursery album :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Very true. Anyways there was much more explicit stuff coming out back in the day that made ITZ look like a nursery album :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

ITZ was nothing next to the things Eminem was singing, but Britney was a 21 years old american sweetheart, so this was the perfect excuse for the media to be even more ***ist towards her. 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

ITZ was nothing next to the things Eminem was singing, but Britney was a 21 years old american sweetheart, so this was the perfect excuse for the media to be even more ***ist towards her. 

Exactly! All the rappers at the time, where singing about VERY controversial topics than Britney who was just becoming more mature and controlling of her work. Not to mention, that because Britney is a female she was dragged more.

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Exactly! All the rappers at the time, where singing about VERY controversial topics than Britney who was just becoming more mature and controlling of her work. Not to mention, that because Britney is a female she was dragged more.

She got even more backlash than Christina that did dirrty. Britney could never win. There was always a reason to people bash her and make such a big deal out of everything regarding her. 

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah but i mean something must have happened that Britney still called kim for the remix right? 

Idk If Britney was the one who made the shots. Was she? Did she agree or even met Lil back then? Has Lil Kim ever talked about Britney after that interview?

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Poor girl. Always set on fire for anything and everything :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I was seeing this "doc" the other day and people were so mean to her for everything from her outfits to her personal life, from her performances to her lyrics. She couldnt catch a ******* break! It was almost like people were obsessed in seeing her just to talk **** afterwards. Pressed and jealous ****.

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I was seeing this "doc" the other day and people were so mean to her for everything from her outfits to her personal life, from her performances to her lyrics. She couldnt catch a ******* break! It was almost like people were obsessed in seeing her just to talk **** afterwards. Pressed and jealous ****.

Like, Britney always be minding her own business. Trust me, those people dont know that their faves fave is Britney Spears, so ignore them :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Just now, PickleSpears said:

Everyone sees her as super fragile and I think to some degree she is, but she really has the thickest skin of prob anyone out there.

And THATS on PERIODT! She surviving 2007 ALONE proves that, when this time in another celebrity's life could have been the death of them or their career, she managed to rise from the ashes and still continue being extremely successful after such media and GP backlash, yet, still unproblematic despite everything people did to her that year. Ugh, i seriously love her...

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And THATS on PERIODT! She surviving 2007 ALONE proves that, when this time in another celebrity's life could have been the death of them or their career, she managed to rise from the ashes and still continue being extremely successful after such media and GP backlash, yet, still unproblematic despite everything people did to her that year. Ugh, i seriously love her...

Conservatorship aside, it makes me appreciate the Circus era that much more. 

She’s a human being, she has good days and bad days just like every single one of us, I’m sure she has her *****y moments cuz no human being is Susie sunshine 24/7 but most people say she’s a sweet person, the good moments outweigh the bad, so that’s saying something.

As for the people who think she should always have a sunny disposition for people shelling out thousands to meet her, Britney ain’t putting a gun to those people’s heads and forcing them to buy a meet and greet, they’re doing it of their own free will. Someone willing to spend that kind of cash just to meet another human being should prolly realize that there’s a strong chance it won’t play out like the fairytale they built up in their head. Sure, in a perfect world, she’d be amazing anytime she meets a fan but this isn’t a perfect world and again she’s a human being not a programmable robot, sometimes it’s just not easy to put on a cheery attitude if your having a horrible day, as for the complaints for how fast it goes, well duh, it’s a meet & greet not a meet & a meal together.

Fans need to be more realistic. Just because WE CHOOSE to buy her products and stuff doesn’t mean she owes us every aspect of her life, she doesn’t owe anyone a pic, autograph or a conversation, that kind of stuff happening is just a bonus.

10 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I think she is genuinely very sweet but there are some moments when I’m like...is she really? Like when that guy she whipped for freak show wanted her to acknowledge his wife and she was ignoring her and paying attention to another guy in the audience. It may not be a big deal to us/her but what if his wife was actually the big fan and not him, u gotta put yourself in her shoes 

The fact is none of us know and there is way more information pointing toward her being kind and down to earth than anything else. I don’t get what the point of this thread is other than to dig up negative things she’s said or done to prove that she isn’t a kind person. Like what’s the point of that??? We’re not talking about Madonna, Mariah, or Beyoncé (all divas with every right to be) we’re talking about Britney. 

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think she could have been nicer to the docter, however she probably didnt want to be Britney Spears all the time. I feel like she probably felt many people in some positions were just taking advantage of that to get smt from her. And tbh shes human, I understand if she couldnt be nice 100% even before the cship.

She was just fine until the doctor asked her for multiple autographs. The moment he asked, her essence absolutely sank & you could see it in her face :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I felt horrible for her, not even a DOCTOR could treat her like a regular human being. I completely see why she was upset..but opinions are opinions. 

I like to think that she is genuinely a sweet person. I’m sure she knows how to play the part of an HBIC if the opportunity arises for her. I really do like the fact that if anyone has said anything negative it’s been more directed towards her team rather than Britney herself (ie Carson, etc) though. Proves that they don’t necessarily think she is the one who’s being a diva.

Archived