Why does everyone think Britney is super nice and kind

CarelessDiva

After 22 years it's pretty clear that she's a sweet girl at heart. Celebs that meet her all talk about how sweet she is and everyone that works with her says how sweet and professional she is. It's like sweet vs. nice because I think she's nervous and shy is just polite and what not. It's not like she goes out of her way to be nice and do things for people.

Unfortunately I don't think she's as nice as she could be to her fans sometimes. She's notorious for walking by fans without acknowledging them or signing things or talking with people. Most of her M&G's are awkward and rushed like she doesn't want to be there. I get that she's probably constantly hounded by people and fans wherever she goes but like I said, I think she's sweet vs. necessarily "nice." Other celebrities really take up with their fans.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

After 22 years it's pretty clear that she's a sweet girl at heart. Celebs that meet her all talk about how sweet she is and everyone that works with her says how sweet and professional she is. It's like sweet vs. nice because I think she's nervous and shy is just polite and what not. It's not like she goes out of her way to be nice and do things for people.

Unfortunately I don't think she's as nice as she could be to her fans sometimes. She's notorious for walking by fans without acknowledging them or signing things or talking with people. Most of her M&G's are awkward and rushed like she doesn't want to be there. I get that she's probably constantly hounded by people and fans wherever she goes but like I said, I think she's sweet vs. necessarily "nice." Other celebrities really take up with their fans.

Yehhhh but that’s also social anxiety. I have it and I consider myself nice until I’m around ppl I’m not entirely comfortable with and I become shy and awkward 

Because she has been in the public eye for 20+ years and has not once given the impression of a diva. Maybe fed up/ tired or distant at times, but never mean. On the contrary, imo she has been too kind and selfless for her own good, especially in her younger days. 

45 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Yehhhh but that’s also social anxiety. I have it and I consider myself nice until I’m around ppl I’m not entirely comfortable with and I become shy and awkward 

That's what I'm saying. But I still believe you shouldn't do M&Gs and charge people thousands of dollars if you're not going to say much and just stand there lol. Even with anxiety, these are the people that put you where you are and gave you the money you have (I know she's in a c-ship, don't even start lol). I've always thought she could be a lil cooler with her fans than she is.

4 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

That's what I'm saying. But I still believe you shouldn't do M&Gs and charge people thousands of dollars if you're not going to say much and just stand there lol. Even with anxiety, these are the people that put you where you are and gave you the money you have (I know she's in a c-ship, don't even start lol). I've always thought she could be a lil cooler with her fans than she is.

Yeh or more consistent and not obviously favor the more attractive ones 

3 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Don't you think it's a bit unfair to judge based on the M&G's when we know for a fact that she has not been in control of her career for the past decade? Maybe she would have not even had these, if it was up to her to decide.  

27 minutes ago, Riccus said:

Don't you think it's a bit unfair to judge based on the M&G's when we know for a fact that she has not been in control of her career for the past decade? Maybe she would have not even had these, if it was up to her to decide.  

I said don't even start with the c-ship lol.

But to answer your question: no, bc she's meeting the fans that paid a lot of money on top of traveling to Vegas and buying tickets to her show. She could put on face for her fans. She obviously didn't want to be there which is def an issue on multiple levels but the people paying for the M&Gs have nothing to do with her c-ship or legal situation, they just wanted to meet their idol for like 15 seconds. Britney's almost always had this issue with her fans - we're the ones that put her where she is yet she's not the kind of celeb that you could really say "hi" to. This was going on before the c-ship even. She always makes the "worst celebrities to their fans" lists.

6 hours ago, ElenaB said:

I agree with y’all and I think our girl must be the sweetest, but I remember a conversation between Larry and that fan who owned another fan site (was his name Jordan too?) in which Larry said she was faking it and that she was a total diva. I remember he said she was all about KFed when they started dating so maybe he was just pissed bc she fired him? I can’t remember exactly. I don’t know if what Larry said is true or not because as I said he was really angry at Britney but when I read it I was like:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I think Larry promised the guy she would go to some of Kevins parties and meet some fans, but Britney was having problems with Kevin already. She went to NY to see him and he refused to see her (this is what she talks about on that letter that Andrew Gallery leaked). She was stood up by him on a restaurant. There are pics of this, she was crying and it happened just 5 days before she filed for divorce. So she didnt go to any of the promotions stuffs he was doing. 

Tbh I think this just showed how Larry never saw her as a human. He didnt have any empathy for her even tho he knew damn well her marriage was falling apart. Of course I feel bad for the fans, but her husband was more worried in partying and promoting his lame *** album than meeting his wife that just traveled to see him. She wasnt ok, she had so much going on for her that I understand if she didnt feel like going. Then Larry just saw an opportunity to promote her career using her divorce from Ktrash. 

He probably felt embarassed bc she didnt show up, but instead of just saying she was having some problems and apologizing to the fans for her, he went and dragged her to her fan, what started a lot of drama. Just shows the snake he truly is. 

24 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

I don't think she's particularly nice, I remember in Chaotic, she was pretty rude to that doctor who gave her shots and asked for autograph.

You could tell she was disappointed in his “professionalism”. He was there to be a doctor, not ask for MULTIPLE autographs. She understandably got frustrated. 

9 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

(remember that one story where the waiter called JT a jerk while Britney was nice to her :eyes_britney_laugh:). 

However since conservatorship started it has been hard to see her true personality. Many people are now calling her diva because of the restricted nature while working for her. I'm pretty sure it's because of Jamie tho :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

What? I never heard of that story before! What happened? When did this waiter praise Britney and call Justin out?

Back then, even Justin talked about how she didnt change with fame and how different she was from other girls in the business who were so full of themselves. The funny thing is, he also talked about how Britney thought he was cocky :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

His longtime friend last year talked about how she was the most famous person in the world when they dated, yet was so down to earth and unassuming. This girl toured with her and knew her since the MMC days, so that def tell us smt. 

Remember the Carson Daly story in 2011? He called her team out publicly and decided he wouldnt do the interview with Britney anymore bc of the things team cship wanted him to do. He said he never had to do these things before and not even with Michael there was so much craziness. Some fans decided to attack Carson at the time and he made a point of that Britney probably didnt even know about these crazy demands. He said he had supported her since she was 16, so the whole mess had to do with her team instead. 

5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

You could tell she was disappointed in his “professionalism”. He was there to be a doctor, not ask for MULTIPLE autographs. She understandably got frustrated. 

I think she could have been nicer to the doctor, however she probably didnt want to be Britney Spears all the time. I feel like she probably felt many people in some positions were just taking advantage of that to get smt from her. And tbh shes human, I understand if she couldnt be nice 100% even before the cship.

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

and everyone post-conservatorship too

thing is, of course no one is completely sweet and kind every single moment of every single day, but we have more stories of people in the industry and fans telling how sweet she is, against those that may have complained about her (which I can't really recall).

You can't fake that for over 20 years. Plus there are other subtle things, like the fact that she still wears clothes from over a decade ago, or that shops at target, or that doesn't care so much about having a perfect image on her pictures or her stage costumes, all of that talk about her humbleness. It's more likely that someone is humble and nice, than humble and mean. Or those times when they've asked her like, being Britney Spears she can collaborate with whoever she wants, and she was like, no, you have to have balls to ask someone. She doesn't see herself up there with her peers.

Then we have stories like that fan that found her by the pool and asked for a picture and she agreed despite not being a paid m&g or the times she's gone to spend times with the kids at those health facilities, or the time she helped that lost hiker.

Maybe it's not that she's sweet, and more like she's just polite. But still that is so much better than the diva attitude other people in the industry has, both with the people they work with and the fans / strangers.

This story is also so nice and sweet 

In 2003, Jen and Kel received an opportunity to meet a superstar even more famous than Ariana Grande. They met Britney Spears. Wanna know how that went?

Britney invited our two girls into her dressing room at MTV’s TRL. She spent between 12 and 15 minutes with JUST THEM and her assistant Felicia.  Then Britney invited my wife and me to come in as well.  We all took a bunch of pictures, from any angle, while Britney chatted with the girls, looked through pics of their memorabilia, happily personally accepted a gift bag they had brought for her, answered any questions they had, gave them each a signed copy of her CD (which was released that day), and personally made sure that Jen and Kel could watch the live taping of TRL in the studio, even though they were both too young according to MTV policy.  Neither Britney, or any member of her staff, ever asked to see any of the pictures we took. In fact, her security guard remained OUTSIDE the entire time we spent with her.

That is a true superstar who loves her fans.

We did not expect Ms. Grande to be as gracious as Britney, but 15 seconds and a silent walk-off?

ariana-blog-5.jpg

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Besides having some shady relationships with married men, Britney has always been super-unproblematic. Just like how these mega-famous people like Ellen and Xtina were eventually exposed for their narcissism and bad attitude, but Britney has hardly been called out by anyone for problematic behavior, except for Lil Kim whom said some off things off her when she worked with Britney in 2007 but hey? the women was going through a divorce, having the media and paparazzi hound her daily and was in a fight for her kids.  Anyone who has ever worked for Britney has nothing but good things to say about her, so its pretty much confirmed that she does have a sweet and humble personality out of the camera.

Actually what Lil Kim said about her had to do with the 1999 VMAs. She told the story in 2002. 

21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

This story is also so nice and sweet 

In 2003, Jen and Kel received an opportunity to meet a superstar even more famous than Ariana Grande. They met Britney Spears. Wanna know how that went?

Britney invited our two girls into her dressing room at MTV’s TRL. She spent between 12 and 15 minutes with JUST THEM and her assistant Felicia.  Then Britney invited my wife and me to come in as well.  We all took a bunch of pictures, from any angle, while Britney chatted with the girls, looked through pics of their memorabilia, happily personally accepted a gift bag they had brought for her, answered any questions they had, gave them each a signed copy of her CD (which was released that day), and personally made sure that Jen and Kel could watch the live taping of TRL in the studio, even though they were both too young according to MTV policy.  Neither Britney, or any member of her staff, ever asked to see any of the pictures we took. In fact, her security guard remained OUTSIDE the entire time we spent with her.

That is a true superstar who loves her fans.

We did not expect Ms. Grande to be as gracious as Britney, but 15 seconds and a silent walk-off?

ariana-blog-5.jpg

Such a wholesome story! <3 However, i find it weird how Britney handed those young girls IN THE ZONE copies. Ik its a legendary album but isnt it too inappropriate for girls of their age, since it ventures and talks alot about more adult things? I mean, she couldve signed a self-titled (Britney) or Toxic single CD and given it to them, ya know? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Such a wholesome story! <3 However, i find it weird how Britney handed those young girls IN THE ZONE copies. Ik its a legendary album but isnt it too inappropriate for girls of their age, since it ventures and talks alot about more adult things? I mean, she couldve signed a self-titled (Britney) or Toxic single CD and given it to them, ya know? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Maybe they already had the copies themselves and Britney just signed them? Lol I was a kid myself in 2003 and I was blasting to ITZ all the time too :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: their parents probably knew damn well about Britneys **** image bc it was all over the news back then, even more in the USA, but their kids were probably following Britney since the beginning too. Theres a "doc" that talks to some kids that used to be Britneys fans and werent anymore bc of her being so ***ual. Even old hillbillies from Kentwood were complaining about her image, including her old pastor. 

Tbh I was always kinda uncomfortable listening to TOMH at the time and back then, I only started loving that song when I really became a teenager. And 2 years before, I never liked when Slave was on tv and my parents were around haha 

40 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

ANyways if it was a 2002 review, maybe Britney might have apologized to Lil Kim for being off that day and anyways they collabed after 5 years and served an awesome remix! so i aint complaining :imhere_run_excited:

It seems like until 2002 at least Britney havent apologize to lil Kim yet 

3:40 

Archived