Lady Gaga playing assassin in new movie "Bullet Train" (co-starring Brad Pitt)

• Leader

Lady Gaga will play the role of an assassin in a new movie titled "Bullet Train," directed by David Leitch and co-starring alongside Brad Pitt, Collider.com reports.

Zak Olkewicz wrote the script, which is based on Kotaro Isaka's Japanese novel Maria Beetle. The contained story follows a group of assassins with conflicting motives aboard a fast-moving train in Tokyo. It's unclear whether Lady Gaga will play one of the assassins, as her role is being kept under wraps, but a source describes it as a smaller supporting role rather than a lead.

She already slayed me this year, so it appears she'll bring me back to life and kill me again. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Thoughts, Exhale?!gaga-brad.jpg.f9ee51b764db5eb8b846ab890e8f5fac.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Just why? This doesn't even sound worth the time; does anyone even watch Brad Pitt movies anymore? What happened to the Gucci movie that Gaga was supposed  to star in?

Starts shooting early next year. January was it? Not sure. 

Otherwise, good for her. I'd like to see her act more but in more diverse roles. I hope she co-directs a movie. 911 was amazing. 

I’m glad she’s finding successes in other areas of entertainment, I am. But Lady Gaga the performer and pop star > Lady Gaga the actress :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: 

Don’t come for me but I didn’t really like ASIB (not my kind of movie tbh) and I never got into AHS. I wish she promoted her music career as hard as she promoted ASIB (but maybe without the same speech repeated 78 times :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Just why? This doesn't even sound worth the time; does anyone even watch Brad Pitt movies anymore? What happened to the Gucci movie that Gaga was supposed  to star in?

Great questions. What was big that Brad has been in lately? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

And I totally forgot about the Gucci movie thing. That’s the only time I’ve been interested in one of her acting roles :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

11 hours ago, Stefani said:

does anyone even watch Brad Pitt movies anymore? What happened to the Gucci movie that Gaga was supposed  to star in?

Filming starts next year

8 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Great questions. What was big that Brad has been in lately? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Once upon a time in Hollywood

5 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Maybe he's looking to make a comeback. We'll see if people care, but that's risky because a Brad movie in 2021/2022 could easily bomb.

It defo could be. Add Gaga to it and the movie has its own big audience even without any promotion (Little Monsters)

8 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

She should do more things in the Horror/Thriller genre, i love her in American Horror Story, horror movies really suit her vibe. 

Rumour has it she could be the first surpreme (the witch from season seven Roanoke). Murphy wanted to do another witches-related season. She may do another AHS

• Love 1
21 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Ugh with that singing/acting career of hers going a thousand miles per hour she is set to surpass the legacy of Madonna before 2030 :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:. This is like MTV push, only celebrity double threat push Lady Gaga Guy GIF by Comments By Celebs. It’s actually like the next Beyoncé somehow...

Madonna have a musician legacy. She don't need to act (she can't too lol) to be a icon.

Gaga music career has been cold for while....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block