Lady Gaga playing assassin in new movie "Bullet Train" (co-starring Brad Pitt)

5 hours ago, MareuOli said:

Gaga music career has been cold for while....

Nah A Star Is Born or whatever is pretty recent and she won like an Oscar for her performance in that movie in which she sang and acted. Plus Rain On Me and Stupid Love is recent too and pretty succesful, only since 911 has she underperformed according to her standard but the album and promo is from this year. I wouldn’t call that a cold music career. 

6 hours ago, MareuOli said:

Madonna have a musician legacy. She don't need to act (she can't too lol) to be a icon.

Gaga music career has been cold for while....

Cold? Cold?! COLD?! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

She released an album called Chromatica earlier this year, which only went #1 in 17 countries. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

There's plenty of artists out there that would kill for such a "cold" career. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 2
22 hours ago, IUSM said:

Cold? Cold?! COLD?! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

She released an album called Chromatica earlier this year, which only went #1 in 17 countries. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

There's plenty of artists out there that would kill for such a "cold" career. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

The hype for that album died faster than her last solo number one which was 9 years ago.:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

23 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Nah A Star Is Born or whatever is pretty recent and she won like an Oscar for her performance in that movie in which she sang and acted. Plus Rain On Me and Stupid Love is recent too and pretty succesful, only since 911 has she underperformed according to her standard but the album and promo is from this year. I wouldn’t call that a cold music career. 

She shares an Oscar with Mark Ronson and other 2 or 3 producers for the Shallow song.

Stupid Love was just #5 at Billboard Hot 100 and died really fast, Rain On Me went number one because of Ariana's  power. She got the ASIB hype at her side, so Chromatica should have been much more popular than it ended up being. Even Future Nostalgia is doing better than Gaga's last album.

Gaga can't surpass Madonna's legacy because Madge's a star of her own. She didn't needed to do a remake of a popular movie. Her political acts and her discography made her legendary. 

Gaga's last iconic album was almost a decade ago, when she had a 3 years old career. 

39 minutes ago, MareuOli said:

Gaga's last iconic album was almost a decade ago, when she had a 3 years old career. 

I agree ☝️ and I don’t even stan gaga, I’m so tired of her overrated career, I never liked anything she really did since fame monster except for Dance In The Dark :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:. Somebody’s pushing her forward, award shows are rigged. She is basically mind controlled and her creativity is not hers but are decided and planned by her producers, creative directors, etc. She is a sham. Her career is just like movies, she is the lead but she didn’t invent ****. Takes all the credit for it tho. But her career is not cold imo 🥶, but that doesn’t mean I like what she brings to the table.  Stupid Love song and video were so basic it was disappointing again given her fake pedestal of pretend creative genius joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block