Madonna announced she only got married to be the center of attention, not because she likes the idea of being married (a kept woman)

Spicechinodiva

Madonna us being her true self on instagram, her latest post reveals what we've loved her for. Being a true narcissist. 

In true narcissistic form, she admits she only got married to be the center of attention, Saying she really didn't think what the idea of marriage meant. 

She wasn't born to be a kept woman, A compromising person (gay men in general are most like this not all, but a majority are not going to compromise anything at all), and most of all don't like sharing the man with anyone. 

As you see she Burns both her wedding dress. 

She also opened up the MDNA tour in a black wedding veil basically telling the story of a scorned Woman, who had to sacrifice a lot of her identity just to keep a man happy. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/17/2020 at 4:19 AM, Spicechinodiva said:
Being a true narcissist.

In true narcissistic form, she admits she only got married to be the center of attention, Saying she really didn't think what the idea of marriage meant. 

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive craving for admiration, and struggles with empathy. People with NPD often spend much time daydreaming about achieving power and success, or on their appearance.

If the shoe fits GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Seriously, if I were to illustrate a Psychology book and the subject of NPD and grandiose narcissists popped up, I would use her picture. Sorry, I just saw NPD being quoted and right on point! Old age and indifference are like the kryptonite of a narc. She is in for a rough ride. 

Archived