Britney song(s) you used to like, but don't now

Outrageous - I used to viiiibe to this song as an 8 year old. Now I find it just...gross. Especially since R Kelly is all over it.

The Junkie XL Remix is still one of my favourites from Brtiney's entire catalogue though :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Tik Tik Boom, Body Ache, Til It's Gone, Chillin' With You - Partially because of obvious reasons, but they also really don't stick out in Britney's discography. Like, why would I go for diluted tripe when Soda Pop and Lucky exist :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

15 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

I used to tolerate Britney Jean but I can't hear it now :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

This video opened my eyes and closed my ears :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

does anyone know how did that happen? was myah intended to be back vocal and then she was 'so good' (lol) that they decided that? like how can that happen?? why she didnt release her own album. is this legal? how? why? I still cant believe.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

does anyone know how did that happen? was myah intended to be back vocal and then she was 'so good' (lol) that they decided that? like how can that happen?? why she didnt release her own album. is this legal? how? why? I still cant believe.

Britney probably refused to work so Myah had to do her thing again for 3rd time. Some people say there was a fire in recording studio and all of Britney's vocals were destroyed :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Those obnoxious siren sounds started irritating me loads, haha. But I did use to like the song. I detest that Junkie XL remix of Gimme More on the album, too. However, Blackout is flawless otherwise :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Any songs you can’t stand?

There is a version of "Everybody" without the sirens. But I get that. The siren thing is kind of annoying. At this point the Whole Britney Jean album. I feel like if it was Britney singing the whole thing, I would love it. But the Myah Marie thing kind of ruined it for me. I don't dislike Myah though. "Outrageous" is another one just because of R. Kelly. That's really about it I think.