Britney song(s) you used to like, but don't now

6 minutes ago, Alio said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip: only Britney !! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

What do you like about IWG music video ?  I 'd like to know because I really don't like it.

I liked the press conference scenes, the reference to Crossroads, the MMC reference, the "Known to chew on ice and do 1000 sit ups a day" line, the fact that she looked so hot, and when I got the FF album, IWG was the song that I gravitated to and loved the most, so when the video came out, it made me love the song more than I already did.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, FantaFantaNoCoke said:

I'm disappointed that so many people said they don't like IWG since I love it so much, but I respect everyone's opinion on it.

It's not that I don't like it it's just for some reason I no longer am drawn to it.  I skip it when I hear it which is weird because when the album came out that was THE song for me and the one I wanted her to release as a single.  Weird 😩

• Love 1
Just now, Tingle2mingle86 said:

It's not that I don't like it it's just for some reason I no longer am drawn to it.  I skip it when I hear it which is weird because when the album came out that was THE song for me and the one I wanted her to release as a single.  Weird 😩

IWG was instantly my favorite song when I first listened to FF. I still love it. Wouldn't say I love it as much as I did though.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

does anyone know how did that happen? was myah intended to be back vocal and then she was 'so good' (lol) that they decided that? like how can that happen?? why she didnt release her own album. is this legal? how? why? I still cant believe.

Myah isn't the cause is this.

Britney had an urban album ready to go, but team b scrapped it as the urban sound, while being popular in early 2013, was dated by mid 2013 and EDM was becoming the trend. Will.i.am was made the EP in August 2013 as he had success with Britney with scream and shout, and was an edm producer. He wanted full creative control, meaning producers involved either quit (Dev Hynes and HitBoy, if I'm correct), were scrapped (Danja) or had songs destroyed (William Orbit).

Keep in mind, at this point, the promo schedule for a ready to go Album and Vegas was in place, and Britney had other commitments, eith rehearsals, photoshoots and being a mother. She clearly and rightfully refused to sacrifice personal time because as far as she was concerned, she did her job and craft but it wasnt respected so any further recording was bare minimum. 

At this point, myah had already signed NDAs and work contracts that meant she had to do the project. Will.i.ams team chose her vocals over working with Britneys.

How is it legal? Quite simply; language. In the album credits, they were very careful with what they said when attributing vocal credits. In Femme Fatale, britney is labelled as lead vocalist, and other voices are listed as backing vocals.

On Britney Jean, they replace the word "backing vocals" with "additional vocals". While it is a simple word change that at first glance means the same thing, legally speaking, it gave them free reign to make anyone other than britney the lead vocal position, while washing their hands of any consequences in regards to false advertising an album that doesnt feature the singer who is being advertised. 

All of this, with the culture of fear and control team b create in their professional workings makes for an album like BJ.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The few songs I hate, I never really liked them in the first place (well, probably BNG). Instead, I’ll give you a list of the ones I find myself skipping as of today, but it does not mean I hate them :)

- Criminal

- I Wanna Go

- Perfume

- Man on the Moon

- Oops I Did it Again (please don’t drag me) 

• Like 1