Britney song(s) you used to like, but don't now

I agree with many of you here. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I wanna go was my favorite new song when the album was released but I don't like the music video and its funny-not-so-funny avril lavinesque vibe and it ruined the song for me. I feel like Femme fatale in general didn't age well..same with the repetitive chorus of Till the world ends.

I can't stand Will I am songs, Scream and Shout and BFB, that's when I go get my drink at parties.

And finally Britney Jean well ... I used to like Till it's gone I thought it should be a single, now exept some slow songs like Don't cry and Brightest morning star which are cute I think the rest of the album is and already was crappy since day one. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

The rest of Britney's songs remain the iconic soundtrack of my life :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

EDIT : ok I confess I don't really like Email my heart anymore :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, FantaFantaNoCoke said:

That's actually my favorite song from FF. When I first got the album, that was the one I gravitated toward the most. Why don't you like it? Not trying to be rude or hateful. I am just curious why you don't like it.

I used to love it, this was my second fave song from FF after HIAM. 

I low key always found the whistling annoying but at that time I would ignore it and enjoy the song anyway because it is such a good song but now I just can't do it anymore. It really bugs me and made me dislike it so I don't listen to it anymore.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

I used to love it, this was my second fave song from FF after HIAM. 

I low key always found the whistling annoying but at that time I would ignore it and enjoy the song anyway because it is such a good song but now I just can't do it anymore. It really bugs me and made me dislike it so I don't listen to it anymore.

Personally, I like the whistling. But I can understand why it would be annoying to some people.

• Love 2

Most of Femme Fatale. It just doesn't have much soul. I like TTWE cause's it's a classic to me but a lot of FF is kinda meh now. (TTYH & DKMW are the better tracks now)However, when I'm in party mode and had some drinks I can still very much jam to it. It's still a Britney album which I pretty much prefer over most other albums. And at least it's not bad like BJ. 

I have a hard time accepting Work ***** as well cause of Myah. I like Britney's POM version though

I also grew tired of I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman and Shadow. I don't hate those songs but I skip them mostly. 

It's funny how more people mentioned I Wanna Go. I feel the same. I almost never just listen to it. However when it's played at a club (a club is a place people would come together to drink and dance before corona times) I still very much enjoy it!

• Haha 1

If I like a song, I cant all of a sudden just not like it anymore. I may be tired of it or not listen to it nearly as often/ever, but it doesn't mean I dont like it. I think that distinction is lacking in this conversation. I'm sure some of these songs people are mentioning may not be their top choice anymore, but they can still bop to it.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Most of Femme Fatale. It just doesn't have much soul. I like TTWE cause's it's a classic to me but a lot of FF is kinda meh now. However, when I'm in party mode and had some drinks I can still very much jam to it. It's still a Britney album which I pretty much prefer over most other albums. And at least it's not bad like BJ. 

I have a hard time accepting Work ***** as well cause of Myah. I like Britney's POM version though

I also grew tired of I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman and Shadow. I don't hate those songs but I skip them mostly. 

It's funny how more people mentioned I Wanna Go. I feel the same. I almost never just listen to it. However when it's played at a club (a club is a place people would come together to drink and dance before corona times) I still very much enjoy it!

I agree. The whole MM thing just ruins BJ for me. but I don't dislike Myah though. INAGNYAW is so good. And Shadow is my favorite track from ITZ. And IWG is the one track from FF I just instantly gravitated to.

34 minutes ago, Alio said:

I agree with many of you here. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I wanna go was my favorite new song when the album was released but I don't like the music video and its funny-not-so-funny avril lavinesque vibe and it ruined the song for me. I feel like Femme fatale in general didn't age well..same with the repetitive chorus of Till the world ends.

I can't stand Will I am songs, Scream and Shout and BFB, that's when I go get my drink at parties.

And finally Britney Jean well ... I used to like Till it's gone I thought it should be a single, now exept some slow songs like Don't cry and Brightest morning star which are cute I think the rest of the album is and already was crappy since day one. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

The rest of Britney's songs remain the iconic soundtrack of my life :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

EDIT : ok I confess I don't really like Email my heart anymore :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I think the IWG video is my favorite Britney video honestly. That one or Womanizer. I actually didn't like SAS that much when i first heard it, but it grew on me. Til It's Gone is one of my faves from the album, even though Britney isn't singing it. Don't Cry definitely grew on me and BMS is cute. NTIFY, Alien, and HOT were also in my top songs from Britney Jean. I really think if Britney was actually singing the whole Britney Jean album, I would really love it.