Exhale bugs

• Leader
6 hours ago, Paolo94 said:

Emojis too for me. I see the recently used block, the emotes block, and then I see like a third of the others, and the rest appears so tiny I can't see them or in text-form (happy, laughing, memes, sad, sass and shocked blocks have this problem.)

Can you post a screen shot please? Upload the image to https://imgbb.com

• Leader
On 11/15/2020 at 4:49 PM, Stannedforever said:

emoji.png This is like the most annoying thing right now

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: Also I tried to edit my message in recent thread I was in and instead of editing the original message, it sent it as a new message as if I would have just "quoted it", and I tried to edit that message and it sent it as an another new message. 

Da heck. That screen shot is so weird! What device are you using?

Also, what happens when you

1.) Use the Default IPS theme (bottom of page, select Theme, Default IPS)

2.) What happens when you login on a private window tab? 

12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Da heck. That screen shot is so weird! What device are you using?

Also, what happens when you

1.) Use the Default IPS theme (bottom of page, select Theme, Default IPS)

2.) What happens when you login on a private window tab? 

I tested on multiple devices, with all the themes, and different browsers (Chrome/edge/firefox) and it just seems like these exact emoticons are not loading on any platform for me, they're either long string of text or "broken image" icon:

:comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy::uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point::sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm::tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin::chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, I know we are experiencing a bug where it's impossible to pos a comment if a Tweet is embedded. I'm on it! 

Hello Jordan,

Dunno whether it was like that before but Facebook post cannot be embedded as Facebook posts but only as links. In addition, the emotes are weird right now. I tried different platform, different browsers yet only groups that are fine are "Emotes", "Sass" and "Shocked". Rest of the groups include at least one that cannot be loaded. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block