Exhale bugs

• Leader

matrix.jpg.16a3d94a5010d1362412ebcdc379b700.jpg

Hey Exhale! We recently upgraded our forum software, and as a result there have been some bugs. 

I personally don't see any of them, however I have been told in private messages from other Exhalers that there are some strange things happening during their browsing experience. For example, reactions don't work, embeds don't work, things like that.

I wanted to create a dedicated thread about the bugs so I can begin knocking them out and get Exhale functioning seamlessly for all! 

If you are seeing something weird, please write it down in this topic so I can start taking some action. 

I may invite some of you to a private chat so we can knock this out faster as well. 

Thank you! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Leader
19 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I'm able to react to my own posts now, is that a bug? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg yes, i wanted to talk about this Jordan sir :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

15 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Same :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Just now, Damon said:

*goes to like every single one of my own posts from the past 12 years* :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Haha no that's not a bug. I actually changed a setting so that members can now react to their own posts. It's kinda like giving yourself a little props if you decide to. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha no that's not a bug. I actually changed a setting so that members can now react to their own posts. It's kinda like giving yourself a little props if you decide to. 

No offence Jordan but that's a bad move imo. Exhale is full of egotistical wannabe celebrities who'll love everything they've ever said even if it's lame. I know this because one of them

delete it fat | Tumblr

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not me reading this in public and getting weird looks because I'm laughing so hard. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Honestly, being able to react to your own posts is both hilarious and kind of cringe. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: I think I'll just downvote all of my posts. :neydedance_purple:

• Leader
15 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

No offence Jordan but that's a bad move imo. Exhale is full of egotistical wannabe celebrities who'll love everything they've ever said even if it's lame. I know this because one of them

delete it fat | Tumblr

Exhale is not FULL of the aforementioned. Exhale is full of awesome people. If awesome people wanna react to their awesome posts, I say go for it :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block