This Day in Pop: Britney appears as a featured artist on Kevin Federline's Crazy in 2006 (October 31)

1 hour ago, eyesaregrin said:

Just found Kevin on Spotify and he has 777 monthly listeners, wow

hope it helps to pay at least the milk for the kids, you know?

And I thought he only had Jayden listening to his trashy album on Spotify :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Im kinda surprised that he still has 777 people listening to his **** lol 

Anyway, maybe they could go to the residency he wanted to do? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Kevin Federline would love to follow in his ex-wife Britney Spears’ footsteps and score a Las Vegas residency.

“Obviously Vegas would be the greatest residency because it’s so close to home and I can be in and out of there, just like tonight,” the DJ, 41, told Us Weekly exclusively on Saturday, September 14, while hosting The Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City, New Jersey. “My son [Sean Preston’s] birthday was today, and I had to come here. So I flew in, I got done with the show and I’m literally going right to the airport and flying home.”

On 10/31/2020 at 2:14 PM, eyesaregrin said:

Just found Kevin on Spotify and he has 777 monthly listeners, wow

hope it helps to pay at least the milk for the kids, you know?

okay but is his album available for you? In my country we only have Popozao and some song called Goat???

On 10/31/2020 at 1:51 PM, A.a.A said:

Wow i forgot about this song. He CANNOT rap... why did he try?!

He thought Britneys money could buy him talent just bc he could work with JR Rotem 

Hes delusional just like all the other leeches around Britney 

He even said last year he wanted to do a Vegas residency like Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Imagine 20 different versions of Popozao :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

45 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He thought Britneys money could buy him talent just bc he could work with JR Rotem 

Hes delusional just like all the other leeches around Britney 

He even said last year he wanted to do a Vegas residency like Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Imagine 20 different versions of Popozao :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

LOL Nowadays we have 4 on Spotify

Popozao, Popozao Explicit, Popozao Acapella, Popozao Instrumental :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1
  • 11 months later...