Ariana Grande drags "Arianators" name in her thank you note in the Positions album: "ugliest name ever"

Some of you guys take **** so seriously. She obviously loves her fandoms, she is just joking around. I know things suck right now but lighten up...its what everyone should do now.

Spoiler
16 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm not buying that below mediocre album anyway, so she can keep both the cd and the note :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Didnt want to ruin the theme of my comment so just put this in hidden contents.

True i aint wasting 65 bucks on some weak album :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Haha 1

She super cute. She says what she thinks. More artists should be like that, rather than every move being perfectly scripted and analysed :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

It’s a better name that “Britney Army” though :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I had “Britney Army” written in my bio on Instagram and had a number of messages from guys in the British Army asking what division I was in :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
30 minutes ago, Trentals said:

She super cute. She says what she thinks. More artists should be like that, rather than every move being perfectly scripted and analysed :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

It’s a better name that “Britney Army” though :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I had “Britney Army” written in my bio on Instagram and had a number of messages from guys in the British Army asking what division I was in :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

How did they react when you said "Wait! I meant Britney Spears-" :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Some of you guys take **** so seriously. She obviously loves her fandoms, she is just joking around. I know things suck right now but lighten up...its what everyone should do now.

Hide contents

Didnt want to ruin the theme of my comment so just put this in hidden contents.

True i aint wasting 65 bucks on some weak album :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: are we wrong? I dont think so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: are we wrong? I dont think so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Hardcore stans will try sugar-coat and defend that abomination with "oMg yOu ARe pRoBaBlY JuSt A PoP aRi sTaN aNd yOu MuSt nOT lIkE RnB aRI" :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sure thats why Rn'B is one of my most favorite genres and i like Sweetener and Yours Truly yet hate this album, right? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I saw a comment on a video that said they would rate Positions -C and one of those hardcore stans was having a meltdown on that thread and it was so funny to see honestly but in the end, -C IS The perfect score for "Flopping Wonders of Bad Positions" :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hardcore stans will try sugar-coat and defend that abomination with "oMg yOu ARe pRoBaBlY JuSt A PoP aRi sTaN aNd yOu MuSt nOT lIkE RnB aRI" :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sure thats why Rn'B is one of my most favorite genres and i like Sweetener and Yours Truly yet hate this album, right? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I saw a comment on a video that said they would rate Positions -C and one of those hardcore stans was having a meltdown on that thread and it was so funny to see honestly but in the end, -C IS The perfect score for "Flopping Wonders of Bad Positions" :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Gurl, those stans piss me off. It's just like back when B army was ready to swallow whatever the f team con tried to sell us :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: As far as Flopsitions goes, I'm a huge Ariana fan, but just like with any other genre, there's good and the bad. So in r'n'b, theres good rnb, and then theres that half-assed excuse for RNB :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: The album is bad, she got too comfortable and has put nearly 0 effort in it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: facts are facts :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: In the end, the album getting bad critics is what she :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Gurl, those stans piss me off. It's just like back when B army was ready to swallow whatever the f team con tried to sell us :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

We didn't say "Oh, you must not like EDMNey" when Myah Marie Jean released and almost nobody liked it so it is really funny to see the ****ty hardcore stans give excuses for some half-baked, over-produced "effort" with that **** like that :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

As far as Flopsitions goes, I'm a huge Ariana fan,

I wouldnt say i am a fan but she is basically part of my childhood growing up

4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

but just like with any other genre, there's good and the bad. So in r'n'b, theres good rnb, and then theres that half-assed excuse for RNB :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yesssssss! Period! Some stans literally cant accept the fact that their fave can MAKE a bad album :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

The album is bad, she got too comfortable and has put nearly 0 effort in it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: facts are facts :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Let the stans seethe trying to defend the album when they secretly arent even going to buy ONE copy :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

We didn't say "Oh, you must not like EDMNey" when Myah Marie Jean released and almost nobody liked it so it is really funny to see the ****ty hardcore stans give excuses for some half-baked, over-produced "effort" with that **** like that :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I wouldnt say i am a fan but she is basically part of my childhood growing up

Yesssssss! Period! Some stans literally cant accept the fact that their fave can MAKE a bad album :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Let the stans seethe trying to defend the album when they secretly arent even going to buy ONE copy :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Precisely, let them have meltdowns :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I love how we're both ppl of culture :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block