Remember when Timbaland (and JT) offered to produce a song with Britney?

sutramaya

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

I remember that and it could have been so epic:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: not just bc of Justin and Britney, Timbaland’s production back in the late 00s was so good!

I agree! Everyone wanted to work with him back them. Ahh I miss those days when music was good (and I can dance to it) 

I'll probably be in the minority but I'm glad nothing came of this. JT would be billed as Britney's saviour and he would play up to that. No, thank you.

As for Madonna, 4 Minutes is up there with the worst of her catalogue. I miss American Life era Madonna so badly. Such an underrated album. 

4 minutes came out in 2008. That article is from 2007 saying that Timbaland wanted to work with Britney so I guess it was around 2004-2006. Maybe something more like Loose by Nelly Furtado would have been Britney Album if she accepted:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

However, Danja co-produced every song on the album so Blackout is probably what their collaboration would have sounded like anyway :eyes_britney_laugh:

Then months later he got mad at her :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

The super-producer told MTV News during VMA weekend that a prospective team-up between the two would be "the best thing that ever happened" and would "help her out a whole lot." But he then dismissed the possibility, saying in so many words that Brit has become big-headed and had dissed him and Justin. "It'll never happen. Nah. It could've, but it won't."

Now Timbo has even more advice to give her about getting her career back on track. "She needs a story," he said. "She has no comeback story. That's the problem. She has to have a team. She needs to come back with Justin doing records; [then we'd see headlines like,] 'She went back to her ex and she's making smashes.' [But instead she got] so big-headed and [was] like, 'Screw you, screw you, I don't need nobody.' "

So is there any chance for Spears to rectify the situation and possibly work with Timberlake and Timbaland? Yes, says the super-producer — if she apologizes.

"She should humble herself and make a phone call and say, 'I'm sorry.' She knows what she's sorry about," Tim said. "She needs to say, 'I was wrong,' and it'll definitely move forward. ... That's all she has to say."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1569558/timbaland-says-britney-spears-dissed-him-and-justin-timberlake-tells-her-to-apologize/

4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

4 minutes came out in 2008. That article is from 2007 saying that Timbaland wanted to work with Britney so I guess it was around 2004-2006. Maybe something more like Loose by Nelly Furtado would have been Britney Album if she accepted:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

However, Danja co-produced every song on the album so Blackout is probably what their collaboration would have sounded like anyway :eyes_britney_laugh:

I think he wanted to work with her in 2006/2007. He knew she was working with Danja, so I bet he thought hed be able to be a part of it as well. 

I think she didnt want to work with Justin tho. Timbaland seemed really bothered saying she dissed him and Justin.

In 2007 Justin talked to her at the VMAs and his friend said Britney didnt recognize him, but I doubt she didnt when theres a video of her listening to Justin in 2007 and even using a paparazzi to buy his album for her.

She probably had so much **** going on on her mind at the 2007 VMAs that the last thing she was thinking about was chatting with her ex she havent spoke to in 4 years. I think he probably went to talk to her and she treated him like any other artist who she didnt know. She was probably like "hi, im fine and u? Bye". I bet she didnt engage in a conversation with him and thats why he thought she didnt recognize him.

20 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think he wanted to work with her in 2006/2007. He knew she was working with Danja, so I bet he thought hed be able to be a part of it as well. 

I think she didnt want to work with Justin tho. Timbaland seemed really bothered saying she dissed him and Justin.

In 2007 Justin talked to her at the VMAs and his friend said Britney didnt recognize him, but I doubt she didnt when theres a video of her listening to Justin in 2007 and even using a paparazzi to buy his album for her.

She probably had so much **** going on on her mind at the 2007 VMAs that the last thing she was thinking about was chatting with her ex she havent spoke to in 4 years. I think he probably went to talk to her and she treated him like any other artist who she didnt know. She was probably like "hi, im fine and u? Bye". I bet she didnt engage in a conversation with him and thats why he thought she didnt recognize him.

Maybe she tought it was Lance Bass, hahahahaha :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Love you forever, Britney!!! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

2 hours ago, MM0219 said:

I'll probably be in the minority but I'm glad nothing came of this. JT would be billed as Britney's saviour and he would play up to that. No, thank you.

As for Madonna, 4 Minutes is up there with the worst of her catalogue. I miss American Life era Madonna so badly. Such an underrated album. 

This .. and he’d pull a Janet stunt on her.  He’s already done a number on Brit.  It would be another bait and switch.  Would have loved for Britney to do that to him but whatever

26 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Maybe she tought it was Lance Bass, hahahahaha :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Love you forever, Britney!!! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Hahahaha but the Lance story must be fake bc back then he said he went to her house and visited her babies, so how is his hubby now saying Britney didnt recognize him? Did she let Lance in her house one day and the next month didnt recognize him? 

3 hours ago, MM0219 said:

american life is such a great album! had a phase earlier this year where i'd only listen to that album and especially to that beauty that is "Nothing fails"

Archived