Remember when Timbaland (and JT) offered to produce a song with Britney?

sutramaya

The song Timbaland made for Britney was called Battle of the Sexes. You can occasionally find the demo which is sung by JT online every now and again. The song honestly wasn’t bad for it’s time. It had a very distinct 2006 “urban” sound. The song, had Britney actually recorded it, would have probably been a huge success if we’re being honest. If I’m not mistaken, Britney didn’t like that the lyrics of the song exploited hers and JT’s relationship so she declined at the last minute to record her parts and this is what got us Timbaland’s shady comments

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think he wanted to work with her in 2006/2007. He knew she was working with Danja, so I bet he thought hed be able to be a part of it as well. 

I think she didnt want to work with Justin tho. Timbaland seemed really bothered saying she dissed him and Justin.

In 2007 Justin talked to her at the VMAs and his friend said Britney didnt recognize him, but I doubt she didnt when theres a video of her listening to Justin in 2007 and even using a paparazzi to buy his album for her.

She probably had so much **** going on on her mind at the 2007 VMAs that the last thing she was thinking about was chatting with her ex she havent spoke to in 4 years. I think he probably went to talk to her and she treated him like any other artist who she didnt know. She was probably like "hi, im fine and u? Bye". I bet she didnt engage in a conversation with him and thats why he thought she didnt recognize him.

I think he also forgot the fact he aired their dirty laundry out to the public and constantly brought her up in conversations. I think what you said is definitely what happened especially since she was already a nervous wreck since she’s opening the show. I think she intentionally tried to ignore him so there won’t be any bad feelings that might come out or get emotional. 

24 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I think he also forgot the fact he aired their dirty laundry out to the public and constantly brought her up in conversations. I think what you said is definitely what happened especially since she was already a nervous wreck since she’s opening the show. I think she intentionally tried to ignore him so there won’t be any bad feelings that might come out or get emotional. 

Justin is a ****, but tbh hes a ******* mess when it comes to Britney and im talking after 2003, that was probably the last time they actually spoke. On some interviews he defends her dance or mentions her VMA performance to defend Miley saying it wasnt really that schocking. Then he goes and sings cry me a river calling her a ***** and doing ****** gestures :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: and for a while he tried to act classy wearing Tom Ford suits and controlled, polite and discreet with his life but then hed act like a 12 years brat towards Britney. there are interviews where he talks how he felt ignored by her, that she could have been by his side and thats why he fought back and then he says shes a great person and has a huge heart. There are also other interviews where he says he doesnt know her anymore and thinks he never really did :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: i mean, make up ur ******* mind dude. I know hes an ******* and likes attention, but hes not that good of an actor anyway and he seemed really pressed a couple of times he had to talk about her. I really think he was bitter over her for many years but sometimes remembered the good things he had with her. He always went back and forth with her until 5 years ago I think that he finally stopped shading her. He mentioned CMAR a couple of times since, but didnt throw any major shade. He even has a song he wrote for Jamie Foxx that is called split personality :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Anyway I think he was used to shading Britney and still talking to her in his private life. Fred Durst said she ditched him to go see Justin and that was the time she went to his bday after the whole cmar and radio mess. Johnny Wright said she fired him in 2003 after her break up with Justin, so I think maybe that was when she had enough with him. She even shaded him a couple of times in late 2003-2004. Then I think she finally moved on from him and he was the one holding a grudge for years. But I think in 2007 that she obviously was going thru so much, she didnt want any more drama in her life and thats probably why she didnt want to deal with him. We was probably curious to know what was happening to her, I bet his family were too, they follow her on instagram till this day. His choreographer is Kevins best friend tho, so I wonder if he knows a couple of things about her thru him. 

6 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

The song Timbaland made for Britney was called Battle of the Sexes. You can occasionally find the demo which is sung by JT online every now and again. The song honestly wasn’t bad for it’s time. It had a very distinct 2006 “urban” sound. The song, had Britney actually recorded it, would have probably been a huge success if we’re being honest. If I’m not mistaken, Britney didn’t like that the lyrics of the song exploited hers and JT’s relationship so she declined at the last minute to record her parts and this is what got us Timbaland’s shady comments

I see. Thanks for the info. It's a new news to me! 

Just now, Email My D said:

I always felt that love, *** and magic was the song originally meant for Britney and then they got Ciara on it. But will try and find battle of the sexes and give it a listen. 

Ooops I didn't know I couldn't talk about S E X.  And I'm not sorry, it's human nature. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Archived