Billy B claims Britney asked him to leak previously unreleased songs "Hey Ma" and "Sinner"

1 hour ago, DanjaMouse said:

I truly think he believes it’s her and hasn’t communicated with whoever it is beyond a text.

Not to sound disrespectful but this guy is getting on a bit and all of this social media/ texting / cat fishers is probably way over his head. He showed that when he first started posting and had to ask @PokemonSpearswhat a troll was.

The bopping and commentary to the songs was painful to watch.

britney spears GIF

He claimed in the comments and in videos before he’s spoken to “her” on the phone multiple times lol

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods

...he does realize these have been leaked a long time ago? I think he's got mental issues tbh. A man of his age behaving this way is simply not in the spectrum of how a normal adult mind should function. I think he should see a therapist ASAP

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

i don’t think he’s getting catfished. He wouldn’t crop the screenshots of his conversation with “Britney” if he genuinely thought it was her. I think he’s doing all of this to get attention. It’s a bit cringey because he’s not fooling anyone. The fact that he was interviewed by Vogue Brazil about this matter still amazes me.

• Like 7
14 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Ok,this shows to me on which said he is. I´m done with him.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Brit should have wrote this to him:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG01zuCM54P/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG02HQes5dI/

Like, How does he know it is her writing that? Or if That is her actual feelings?! I feel sick How he makes fun of people having ”theories”, There would not be Any theories if the f-ing judge and court had not taken away her human rights and put her in this crazy legal-kidnapping-trafficking-situation for 12 years! It is the VERDICT that is crazy. It is like a verdict, I think she would have preferred prison for 12 years, they have more rights and freedom in prison. 
So, in the sick position She is trapped in, barred from freedom of speech as well as everything else, where they lock her up on psychiatric wards when She disobeys them etc, the ”theories” are all possible! 
Even theories about her being a clone or dead etc, it would be weird to think that of like Ed Sheeran or Johnny Depp, but not in her case. It is not like people have not been ******** before. It is not like people have not been ******** by controlling relatives before. It is not like people with a fortune have not been ******** by vultures before. Etc. Stop saying ”theories” are crazy to deflect from How crazy the reality of her human rights in the United States of America, 2020 is! 
There are No proof She controls her instagram. And if she did, a slave without rights can’t be considered exercising their free Will until they are free! And that is the reason Sam is being looked upon with suspicion, it is only natural under the sick circumstances. The power balance between him and Britney is huge, and that is always a red flag that enables all kinds of abuse, betrayal and exploitation, it is natural people does not view him as like Emilia Clarke’s boyfriend for example. If she has one. 
Just the fact that Billy keeps ridiculing Freebritney and ”theories”, Exactly like James Spears have done (”the loving father” according to Billy) to me makes him very shady.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

i don’t think he’s getting catfished. He wouldn’t crop the screenshots of his conversation with “Britney” if he genuinely thought it was her. I think he’s doing all of this to get attention. It’s a bit cringey because he’s not fooling anyone. The fact that he was interviewed by Vogue Brazil about this matter still amazes me.

Agreed. Not to mention his sassy replies when someone questions him lol. If he was truly just a poor gullible old man he wouldn't be so loud & wrong whilst plenty people are showing him receipts. People asked him why did he post and delete a 2015 pic of her acting like she recently sent it to him. His response? "Oh I jumped the gun because I don't know if she wanted me to post it or not" lol bs he knows he's lying.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

...he does realize these have been leaked a long time ago? I think he's got mental issues tbh. A man of his age behaving this way is simply not in the spectrum of how a normal adult mind should function. I think he should see a therapist ASAP

”Normal adult” + Hollywood = Error

Haha what?! This guy is crazy and seeking attention. These tracks have been leaked for years. If Britney really wanted to give the fans a surprise she would have sent Rebellion or something that hasn't been leaked already. And she would prob just do it herself. She should speak out on whether Billy is actually being truthful or not. He's so weird.