Billy B claims Britney asked him to leak previously unreleased songs "Hey Ma" and "Sinner"

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i don’t think he’s getting catfished. He wouldn’t crop the screenshots of his conversation with “Britney” if he genuinely thought it was her. I think he’s doing all of this to get attention. It’s a bit cringey because he’s not fooling anyone. The fact that he was interviewed by Vogue Brazil about this matter still amazes me.

I think he’s part of Lou’s plan, how else would he get access to Vogue Brazil. How else would JL be able to get on all these promo spots cuz Lou’s company has access to these resources or else these media outlets wouldn’t give a damn about these people even JL cuz it’s been years and she’s only contacted to speak about Britney, other than that she’s not a certified star.

• Like 2

I of course may be wrong because I don't really know her duh, but I feel like Britney doesn't even remember her own songs, like I don't think she cares that much. She strikes me as the type of girl who lives in the moment: she makes magic in the recording studio, 100% focused right then and there, but afterwards she turns the page and she's on to the next thing.

Also, I do not see her using or even wanting to use a computer or her phone to get in here or google about her that much. I remember there was a time back then when she used to go get gossip magazines (where she appeared on mostly every cover), but she seems to be burned from the GP and the media so that's it, I don't think she pays that much attention to what people say about her other than checking her Instagram comments a few times.

It's not that she doesn't care... Maybe she's just too chill for the world. She's too punk-rock to care about drama :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

So far there's 3 possibilities:

1 - Billy is being catfished at its best. And the thing is, if he really believes its Britney talking to him all this time then its really sad. He gave interviews to magazines, TV channels and websites so far. If its not Britney Im afraid he will loose it; 

2 - If he's straight lying, making things up, then he will get what he deserves. What goes around always comes around;

3 - If he had ever talked to Britney during the #FreeBritney era, or if even if its Britney he is chatting with then we are the fools.

I strongly believe its the first one. Imagine Britney being asked about him and answering with "Who?" :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Kinda gives me this vibe: 

• Like 3

Britney might be stuck at home but I highly doubt she's sitting there texting and talking to him 24/7 like he's trying to portray.... that should have tipped you guys off in the first place. 

Not to mention why she would be bashing her fans that have brought #freebritney to light that has helped her case more than anything. Give me a break. She isn't thinking about bashing her fans and having her ex makeup artist post her chats to the public.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I of course may be wrong because I don't really know her duh, but I feel like Britney doesn't even remember her own songs, like I don't think she cares that much. She strikes me as the type of girl who lives in the moment: she makes magic in the recording studio, 100% focused right then and there, but afterwards she turns the page and she's on to the next thing.

Also, I do not see her using or even wanting to use a computer or her phone to get in here or google about her that much. I remember there was a time back then when she used to go get gossip magazines (where she appeared on mostly every cover), but she seems to be burned from the GP and the media so that's it, I don't think she pays that much attention to what people say about her other than checking her Instagram comments a few times.

It's not that she doesn't care... Maybe she's just too chill for the world. She's too punk-rock to care about drama :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

She’s consistently shown that work mentality. When she used to blog regularly with us during her down time, she’s always coming up with the next thing. That’s why she hates promo so much because she feels she already did the work creating it and just wants to move on to the next and is already thinking about the next album hence why she spits out so many albums because she closes one project and starts the next. She likes being busy but on her own terms. She came into Blackout reluctantly because Jive was pressuring her but then she became dedicated and even when Jive felt there was no hope, she still pulled through because it became her escape and a way of expressing herself. 

that’s why I think she doesn’t elaborate a lot on her work. She creates it and lets people see if they like it or not, if not, it’s back to the drawing board to try something different. That’s her key to success is she’s always evolving and changing because she’s just a creative person, that’s why she said she sees tons more albums in the future, it’s like playing dress up to her, “I think I might go urban this time around”

• Love 1
6 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

I only believe if Britney gives a 60 Minutes or 20/20 or Dateline interview. Better, an Oprah interview.

Yes, and after She is free as well and noone else holds the keys to How much She can see her kids, What she is allowed to say, who She is allowed to call/see, What she can do and when, or to her bank account. She has to be free to speak without the obvious possibility to blackmail her as it is when She is under conservatorship.

3 hours ago, Justney said:

Britney might be stuck at home but I highly doubt she's sitting there texting and talking to him 24/7 like he's trying to portray.... that should have tipped you guys off in the first place. 

Not to mention why she would be bashing her fans that have brought #freebritney to light that has helped her case more than anything. Give me a break. She isn't thinking about bashing her fans and having her ex makeup artist post her chats to the public.

This! And I actually NOT think she would be horrified if fans showed their support outside of her Home. I know She is afraid of paparazzis but those are different, those exploits and wants people to look ”crazy” and fail. #freebritney wants her to be a citizen with human rights, it is What she wants. I think it would be more horrifying to be left alone in her nightmare, stuck with her team controlling her.

• Love 1