Billy B claims Britney asked him to leak previously unreleased songs "Hey Ma" and "Sinner"

10 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Ooop, you are saying that she like NEVER talked to him and the whole convo he hadΒ was someone who Catfished him?....wow this fan base has some shady people.Β Β 

He is just another bored gay male who doesn't know what to do in quarantine. Someone should tell him about GrindrΒ :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Who's his **** dealer, I wanna know what's making him Hallucinate.Β 

Β 

And according to his former client P!NK. He's perfect made for Perez Hilton, apparently he bullied several people that basically quit a pink tour, he's that bad. One of them was a lesbian.Β 

Whhhhaaaa, this is tea....where did she say this? I need to read it! lol

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Jessyrae7789 said:

This is my first comment on Breathe Heavy, so forgive me if this breaks any rules, but... I really think he's trying to distract the fans from the recently leaked court docs and the upcoming hearing.

Billy B has spent more time bashing the fans than bashing the conservatorship. He's even gone so far as to say (in one of his recent IG lives) that the fans are to be blamed for having their Instagrams deleted.Β 

Who's side is he really on?Β 

Welcome to Exhale :)

I was literally thinking it is such STRANGE timing to suddenly put this out right as this Jamie news came outΒ :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Jessyrae7789 said:

This is my first comment on Breathe Heavy, so forgive me if this breaks any rules, but... I really think he's trying to distract the fans from the recently leaked court docs and the upcoming hearing.

Billy B has spent more time bashing the fans than bashing the conservatorship. He's even gone so far as to say (in one of his recent IG lives) that the fans are to be blamed for having their Instagrams deleted.Β 

Who's side is he really on?Β 

THIS πŸ‘†He does not even bash the conservatorship, he phrase it as a loving dad trying to help his ”Child”.Β 
I think he has been in contact with her family and is trying to infiltrate ”Free Britney”, Maybe Also ”help” her in some way, but he also is sucking up to her parents. And like you say, he calls her fans crazy and nasty etc.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 4