Billy B claims Britney asked him to leak previously unreleased songs "Hey Ma" and "Sinner"

3 hours ago, Jessyrae7789 said:

This is my first comment on Breathe Heavy, so forgive me if this breaks any rules, but... I really think he's trying to distract the fans from the recently leaked court docs and the upcoming hearing.

Billy B has spent more time bashing the fans than bashing the conservatorship. He's even gone so far as to say (in one of his recent IG lives) that the fans are to be blamed for having their Instagrams deleted. 

Whose side is he really on? 

Thank you! I’ve been saying this from the start and people bashed me for it lol his focus is definitely something else and it’s fishy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So this is the exclusive. Oh Billy. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I've said this before and i'm gonna say it again, what's happening to him and what he's doing is super embarrassing. It would really suck when after sometime, he finally finds out the truth and he's gonna look back and see all the clownery. Couldn't be us. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Like 4
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I want Billy and Maxi to do a live together so we can see them contradict each other or confirm the "tea" each one has :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

TBH, I think that Maxi I believe. Billy, I am kinda on the fence about. 

His Exhale bashing, kinda seemed like a need to get back about all the bad comments on her xfactor makeup. He was manipulated easily by someone that was a member here. If he hasnt have access to Britney in years then it would be really easy to pretend its her...I would hope that he would think to ask something only she and him would know, but Im not sure. 

Its also interesting he posted after the Maxi thing too. I was inclined to believe him until today with those random songs. It kinda seems like he wanted more attention. I am also low key wondering if Tristar is messing with him. He is an easy target tbh. 

Ive really tried to not me mean about it, and trash an elder queen (but ive also met so many messy elder queens). 

• Like 3

WAAAAAAA I finally watched the videos. Hnngg~ it was sooo hard to watch. Like, criiinge. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Now I feel bad for him cause you can tell the way he's bopping to the songs :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

SCREAMING :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Like you can see in his eyes that he really believes it's Britney he's speaking to and the one who gave these songs to him. Poor ha. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

WAAAAAAA I finally watched the videos. Hnngg~ it was sooo hard to watch. Like, criiinge. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Now I feel bad for him cause you can tell the way he's bopping to the songs :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

SCREAMING :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Like you can see in his eyes that he really believes it's Britney he's speaking to and the one who gave these songs to him. Poor ha. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Im kinda sad for him. Whoever is doing this is pretty awful. 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Im kinda sad for him. Whoever is doing this is pretty awful. 

But he also brought this upon himself. If he wasn't such a stuck up elder, the second his comments were flooded with fans telling him these are years old demos, he'd stop and think and do a quick Google search. But he didn't cause his ego is just too big for him to admit the possibility of getting catfished. It can only be two things. Ego or he's just delusional. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 7

I truly think he believes it’s her and hasn’t communicated with whoever it is beyond a text.

Not to sound disrespectful but this guy is getting on a bit and all of this social media/ texting / cat fishers is probably way over his head. He showed that when he first started posting and had to ask @PokemonSpearswhat a troll was.

The bopping and commentary to the songs was painful to watch.

britney spears GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 1