Taylor Swift passes Rihanna for having the most certified singles for a female artist ever

• Leader

riaa.jpg.c2ed8409f8356521379df6ceaa2a814f.jpg

Taylor Swift just scooched passed Rihanna for having the most certified singles for a female artist ever. The achievement comes after the RIAA issued Taylor Platinum certifications for four Lover tracks, including:

• “You Need To Calm Down” — 3x Platinum 
  • “Lover” — 2x Platinum 
  • “ME!” — 2x Platinum 
  • “The Man” — Platinum 

It's worth noting that folklore surpassed Lover in sales by a mile, so she'll likely extend her own record in the future. 

Queen of streaming did that :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Taylor Swift just scooched passed Rihanna for having the most certified singles for a female artist ever. The achievement comes after the RIAA issued Taylor Platinum certifications for four Lover tracks, including:

• “Lover” — 2x Platinum 
  • “ME!” — 2x Platinum 
  • “The Man” — Platinum 

It's worth noting that folklore surpassed Lover in sales by a mile, so she'll likely extend her own record in the future. 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

• “Lover” — 2x Platinum 
  • “ME!” — 2x Platinum 
  • “The Man” — Platinum 

The fact that this just happened ’cause Rihanna has left the music industry temporarily...Happy Well Done GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I prefer the non singles I Think He Knows, London Boy, Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince, Paper Rings, I Forgot That You Existed & Cruel Summer over the singles :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I wish I had listened to "Lover" on release. I listened to it for the first time a few months ago (and I call myself a huge fan of Taylor :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:), and it's so freakin' good. There are some 'Huh?!' moments like "Me!", "You Need to Calm Down", and "I Forgot That You Existed", but even those are listenable. The only one I don't completely vibe with is "The Archer". "Lover" might genuinely be my favorite TS album. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block