Taylor Swift passes Rihanna for having the most certified singles for a female artist ever

54 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Queen RiRi still has outsold light years ahead against Taylor's 190 million records :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Would Taylor be able to do this, if RiRi was not on a 5-year hiatus? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Its not to be harsh, but...is da truth :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Stream LOUD for clean ears :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Loud, the Album that most of the navy call a playlist. 

That's the shade. To the navy, most of Rihanna's albums are playlists, not actual albums. Anti was the album they wanted, if it takes forever to deliver an epic follow up, it's worth it, not give out a half baked cake. Full of singles and fillers. 

Good for Taylor tbh but when the person she's been compared to hasn't made new music in 5 years, I guess it speaks volumes. 

Also I read something from this month that Rihanna may release an album this year. It was the only source I could find that said anything like that so I doubt it's true. 

Be real cool if she did tho :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Nah, the Navy LOVES LOUD. Im part of the fandom ever since 2017 and the love for LOUD by the fandom is crazy, heck some even consider it her best album.

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That's the shade. To the navy, most of Rihanna's albums are playlists, not actual albums.

Uhhh....Well LOUD was a cohesive body of work. Rihanna has been an album artist ever since Rated R but her artistry and acclaim peaked with ANTi, however albums like Rated R, GGGB, LOUD, Talk that Talk and Unapolegetic are amazing albums

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That's the shade. To the navy, most of Rihanna's albums are playlists, not actual albums. Anti was the album they wanted, if it takes forever to deliver an epic follow up, it's worth it, not give out a half baked cake. Full of singles and fillers. 

You don't think Rated R was an album? That was my favorite Rihanna era. Anti is a close second tho. 

Just now, e_qu33n said:

Good for Taylor tbh but when the person she's been compared to hasn't made new music in 5 years, I guess it speaks volumes. 

Also I read something from this month that Rihanna may release an album this year. It was the only source I could find that said anything like that so I doubt it's true. 

Be real cool if she did tho :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

This. Its just like how Rihanna overtook Britney as the most searched female on the internet. Because Britney is hardly active commercially and Riris haitus took out as an advantage to out-peak Britney :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

But in the end, everyone still acknowledges Britney as the most searched female in the internet :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Same goes for Taylor passing Riri :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Outside the IS Folklore flopped, but America is too ignorant to acknowledge it. 

I would not say it flopped, but it was still a decline from Lover's numbers. In the worldwide charts, Folklore was #1 just for a week or two, whereas it was #1 in the US for 7 weeks. Speaks volumes in my opinion. Also not to mention that Folklore only said 169k copies in its first week internationally compared to the ratio of its US sales which was 933k . 1989 was truly her last biggest era and from there onwards none of her albums to meet up to its standards.

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

This. Its just like how Rihanna overtook Britney as the most searched female on the internet. Because Britney is hardly active commercially and Riris haitus took out as an advantage to out-peak Britney :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

But in the end, everyone still acknowledges Britney as the most searched female in the internet :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Same goes for Taylor passing Riri :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And anyway, I feel like numbers aside each of these artists do different things. They also appeal to different time periods (as far as their strongest works go). :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Idk I love to see different women pull off different accomplishments for diverse reasons all around. 

But I'll def stan Rihanna and Britney more than Taylor cause they're my tastes. 

• Love 1
Just now, e_qu33n said:

And anyway, I feel like numbers aside each of these artists do different things. They also appeal to different time periods (as far as their strongest works go). :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

True. Very true.

1 minute ago, e_qu33n said:

Idk I love to see different women pull off different accomplishments for diverse reasons all around. 

Yes! Its nice to see female artist not just achieve "Most XXXX by a FEMALE artist" but instead "First artist to XXXX" :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

2 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

ut I'll def stan Rihanna and Britney more than Taylor cause they're my tastes. 

Same. Britney, Rihanna and Beyonce (despite Beyonce being so overhyped) are the Female Trinity of the century :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nah, the Navy LOVES LOUD. Im part of the fandom ever since 2017 and the love for LOUD by the fandom is crazy, heck some even consider it her best album.

Uhhh....Well LOUD was a cohesive body of work. Rihanna has been an album artist ever since Rated R but her artistry and acclaim peaked with ANTi, however albums like Rated R, GGGB, LOUD, Talk that Talk and Unapolegetic are amazing albums

I could definitely see Unapologetic and Loud as playlists more than concepts fleshed out but that doesn't make them less great. They're so much fun and have so many bops.

But to say Anti is the only album, and exclude Rated R? :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

You don't think Rated R was an album? That was my favorite Rihanna era. Anti is a close second tho. 

Rated R and Anti are the ones my day one navy since 2005 debut say are her Best. 

GgGB is also up there, u Trust more of the Stan's that were there from the beginning vs. The ones discovering her. 

They've been there since day one, they know her more as the artist. To them loud was a disappointment coming from Rated R.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block