Taylor Swift passes Rihanna for having the most certified singles for a female artist ever

1 hour ago, LaLohan said:

Not @Midnight shading THE RIHANNA to support Taylor Swift :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: This is too much tastelessness to even drag at this point  ... I am speechless

43359ec24bd2f346e6f9e08386e9168e.gif

Repent your sins you trashy H03

and not u saying u only bop to fierce and savage music miss SASHA "FIERCE" :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:... then u come here with the audacity to Stan Vanilla Swift

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

@Midnight the way you let Lindsay scalp you like that on end :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
54 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Midnight the way you let Lindsay scalp you like that on end :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I don't even cur that much about Tay Tay anyway sooooo I DON"T CURRR :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

So there it is the truth shall set me free @LaLohan :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: I don't want you to see me any less than fierce and if I have to give TS up than shall BE ITTTTahh. 

Spoiler

But I still don't give a BEEP about about Riri :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block