Ellen Von Unwerth celebrates Blackout Anniversary, shares never before seen outtake!

6 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

This is my fav Britney photoshoot i think

Ellen really managed to capture the essence/vibe of the Blackout album

It's dark, gloomy, ****, gritty.

I love the blackout era aesthetic

right?! even the small detail of the shredded wallpaper gives me that visual of Vintage Hollywood like Britney is inside a motel or something 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

right?! even the small detail of the shredded wallpaper gives me that visual of Vintage Hollywood like Britney is inside a motel or something 

she did a great job, both aesthetically and conceptually, i may be over-reacting but i think this shoot elevated the album concept even more, there's a certain cohesiveness between the sound and the image. it's crazy that Britney managed to release such a good body of work , despite everything she went through at that time. there are some other popstars who couldn't have done that. For me blackout will always be her most accomplished album, the artistic direction was clever, it was in line with what she was living in her life. The context in which this album was released, with all that was going on around it, makes it even more fascinating.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Alio said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:This is why rarity makes everything more precious. This photoshoot is iconic because we saw and know so little about it. I love it.

ps : I don't mind a little photoshop to make the skin look perfect on her face etc...but the heavy transformation of her body ..mmh no :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

She actually was really thin mostly during that time!