Britney Blackout Era Rehearsal (Free Style)

britneyqueenn

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

It was Come and Get Me

I believe there was more than one song because this video was longer and it was restricted to 18+ I remember perfectly! But I only remember her dancing Hot as Ice and Bounce ( because that’s when I discovered that song)

7 minutes ago, s&m said:

I believe there was more than one song because this video was longer and it was restricted to 18+ I remember perfectly! But I only remember her dancing Hot as Ice and Bounce ( because that’s when I discovered that song)

There wasn't any Britney song on it, but yeah it was more than one, prob both by Timbaland. 

We have the longer video, but the quality is really bad and she flashes. It was also shown here, but blurred ,so we still cut out that part.

44 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

There wasn't any Britney song on it, but yeah it was more than one, prob both by Timbaland. 

We have the longer video, but the quality is really bad and she flashes. It was also shown here, but blurred ,so we still cut out that part.

She was dancing both.. Found the video: 

3 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

In the original video her ***** is completely exposed out of her top lol I remember seeing this when it was posted.

Yes, we cut that bit out, but in this version it was blurred.

5 hours ago, s&m said:

She was dancing both.. Found the video: 

You're right. I wish the full video had the quality of the HD clip.

9 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Only thing really strange, is what she does with her clothes, other than that, she’s just dancing just to dance, just like she does at home.

She just was creating choreography to the track “get naked”..

she changed shirt while dancing

I don’t think she knew that someone was filming her

guess she wasn’t able to finish choreography 

p.s. love the attitude thou :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Archived