The Final 2020 Presidential Debate stream + comment party

3 hours ago, Intheblue said:

The hunter stuff is so irrelevant, same way the personal attacks on trumps **** star scandals are irrelevant. Americans care about what impacts their every day life .

It reveals major corruption and criminal activity.  The Biden family is a crime family like the mob.  They’re under investigation for laundering money from a foreign country while Joe did pay for play.  And it’s specifically laid out in all the texts and emails that Joe met with the Burisma executive after Hunter arranged the meeting.  That’s the whole reason he was hired and paid $50,000 A month to be on the board of a company in the Ukraine energy company without having to show up to work or ever having any experience in energy.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

It reveals major corruption and criminal activity.  The Biden family is a crime family like the mob.  They’re under investigation for laundering money from a foreign country while Joe did pay for play.  And it’s specifically laid out in all the texts and emails that Joe met with the Burisma executive after Hunter arranged the meeting.  That’s the whole reason he was hired and paid $50,000 A month to be on the board of a company in the Ukraine energy company without having to show up to work or ever having any experience in energy.  

Which is no different than anything Trump has done throughout his "career".

16 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Which is no different than anything Trump has done throughout his "career".

Yet you haven’t named one example because the entire Russian collusion hoax turned out to be a crime by the Obama administration.  Hillary bought and paid for the fake dossier from a foreign intelligence agency and gave it to Obama.  Without vetting the story which was easily debunked, Obama used the fake dossier to get a warrant from the Fisa court to spy on Trump.  They wire tapped him.  He was right about all the spying everyone said he was making up.  Obama committed a crime by abusing the Fisa court to spy on a political opponent, and then tried to cover it up with the Russian collusion hoax that he had his liberal news media cronies perpetuate 24/7.  If you don’t see how dangerous the democrats are, You simply don’t want to see.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Yet you haven’t named one example because the entire Russian collusion hoax turned out to be a crime by the Obama administration.  Hillary bought and paid for the fake dossier from a foreign intelligence agency and gave it to Obama.  Without vetting the story which was easily debunked, Obama used the fake dossier to get a warrant from the Fisa court to spy on Trump.  They wire tapped him.  He was right about all the spying everyone said he was making up.  Obama committed a crime by abusing the Fisa court to spy on a political opponent, and then tried to cover it up with the Russian collusion hoax that he had his liberal news media cronies perpetuate 24/7.  If you don’t see how dangerous the democrats are, You simply don’t want to see.  

They are both Scum but Trump is the most vile president we've ever had. I don't know why you're so latched onto his teat.

But as for some information that is 100% undeniable...

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png?cache=AdSKF

There's no justification for this, period.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Of course, you cracked it! ALL OF AMERICA IS AGAINST TRUMP!

Loony.

• Haha 1

Last night was eye opening to a lot of people.  I think it really exposed Joe Biden’s  shortcomings as well as his deceit of the American public. The Hunter issue can’t  be swept under the rug any longer,  it should have been heard of long ago.

Trump’s optimism was certainly more uplifting than the Biden story of a “dark” future for the  rest of the year . Doom and gloom. People don’t want to hear it any more,  and the threat or thought of a lockdown has people scared and pissed off. The economy is a hair away from being devastated.

I’m for prosperity and growth. 👍

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I voted for the first time in years, Trump needs to GTFO.

I really wanted to vote for Jo Jorgenson, but it's too important to get Trump out!

Also I'm tired of all this Hunter Biden BS when it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidency.

I hate that politics has become nothing but smear campaigns instead of policies.

I can assure that the Hunter Biden scandal is very much real, and not going anywhere. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Of course, you cracked it! ALL OF AMERICA IS AGAINST TRUMP!

Loony.

This is all verifiable and well documented truth. Why don’t you get off your know it all high horse and go investigate the facts outside of what your liberal fake news media allow you to hear.  Hillary smashed her cell phone with a hammer after she was subpoenaed to provide her emails for evidence of illegal transmission of 21 classified special access documents. This is destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice.  She was so terrified of providing those emails because they prove the crime spree that was the Obama administration.  Get out of your liberal bubble and wake up.  Biden is Hillary all over again.  He’s blackmailed by China.  He cannot serve the people of our country if China has leverage over him. He is compromised.

@Lise Kiilstofteall reactions and no bite.  At least quote me and join the conversation if you’re going to downvote every fact that proves the democrats are career criminals.  Or do you not have a valid argument against it besides “👎🏽“?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I already voted earlier this month Go Joe, the fact that already 5 Million already early voted, is a big indicator that nobody is messing around. 

For all those LGBT Trump supporters. 

Hand over your membership card, you are not only denied to be gay or lesbian, or bi, but also undatable and unfunkable. 

Besides when the gays find out their grinder hookup was a maga supporter, they are usually disgusted and disappointed in themselves. 

Seriously, he said he's the least racist person, he's being dragged by black twitter for that lie..

Plus, The Democrats promises lower taxes for us poor people, but charge the hell out of the rich. 

What's not to like about millionaire's and billionaires being charged 88 to 98% of their annual income, we would only get 10% charged. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

They are both Scum but Trump is the most vile president we've ever had. I don't know why you're so latched onto his teat.

But as for some information that is 100% undeniable...

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png?cache=AdSKF

There's no justification for this, period.

And yet that's considered locker room talk and is allowed. Let's not forget he made fun of mentally disabled and handicapped people, also said he can shoot an entire block of people and get away with ******. 

Hello. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Hand over your membership card, you are not only denied to be gay or lesbian, or bi, but also undatable and unfunkable. 

I'm sure Trump supporters don't want to be part of your exclusive club either. They're individuals, not cult members. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Furthermore, it's much more interesting and refreshing to be defined by who you are as a person, not by your affiliation with a community based on something that you can neither control or choose. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And yet that's considered locker room talk and is allowed. Let's not forget he made fun of mentally disabled and handicapped people, also said he can shoot an entire block of people and get away with ******. 

Hello. 

He never made fun of mentally disabled.  That’s the schoolyard parroting narrative that the news repeated over and over again to make it true, like saying he never denounced white supremacy which there is video of him doing time and time again, including at the debate.  But the news and social media convinced you to believe your emotions instead of your own eyes and ears, let alone your brain.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Aaaand who the **** are you?  

Who elected your thirsty *** the representative of my community? You do not represent my interests or my values.  And in a line up, you and your overweight blue haired kin would be the first to be labeled “undatable and un funk able” as you so aptly projected.  Your kind is a whole different breed of gay that are pariahs in my community. Have a seat, and not at my table.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I already voted earlier this month Go Joe, the fact that already 5 Million already early voted, is a big indicator that nobody is messing around. 

Besides when the gays find out their grinder hookup was a maga supporter, they are usually disgusted and disappointed in themselves. 

Seriously, he said he's the least racist person, he's being dragged by black twitter for that lie..

Plus, The Democrats promises lower taxes for us poor people, but charge the hell out of the rich. 

What's not to like about millionaire's and billionaires being charged 88 to 98% of their annual income, we would only get 10% charged. 

The point of this thread is to be civil and talk like adults. This is not it. 

People can believe what they want and share their opinion as they feel. You are not anyone to tell someone how they should be feeling. 

Both of the candidates for president are terrible! None of them are the right answer for the country. They will both screw it up. Do people want the guy on speed or the one whose half dead?

The reason why the dems chose Gabbard for vice is because if they win she will 100% be the president. 

People just want Joe to win because it’s not trump. That’s not a reason to vote for a president.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Just Because said:

Last night was eye opening to a lot of people.  I think it really exposed Joe Biden’s  shortcomings as well as his deceit of the American public. The Hunter issue can’t  be swept under the rug any longer,  it should have been heard of long ago.

Trump’s optimism was certainly more uplifting than the Biden story of a “dark” future for the  rest of the year . Doom and gloom. People don’t want to hear it any more,  and the threat or thought of a lockdown has people scared and pissed off. The economy is a hair away from being devastated.

I’m for prosperity and growth. 👍

Yeah because Trump didn't use doom and gloom in any of his speeches. Especially not at his inauguration speech *facepalm*

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block