The Final 2020 Presidential Debate stream + comment party

9 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Aaaand who the **** are you?  

Who elected your thirsty *** the representative of my community? You do not represent my interests or my values.  And in a line up, you and your overweight blue haired kin would be the first to be labeled “undatable and un funk able” as you so aptly projected.  Your kind is a whole different breed of gay that are pariahs in my community. Have a seat, and not at my table.

Snowflake got triggered.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Yeah because Trump didn't use doom and gloom in any of his speeches. Especially not at his inauguration speech *facepalm*

The irony of Trump supporters is they just recycle the same narrative over and over and when it doesn’t seem to work they just flip the script and use the arguments Democrats made about Trump and throw it back at the Democrats . Honestly there are a lot of Trump supporters who like some of his policies , but there’s a huge amount who think they are one of his surrogates .. Kelly Anne Conway presenting alternative facts.

They don’t get that the country was never this divided ever before ... and that’s the reason people hate Trump. He is basically pushing the country towards a civil war which is exactly what our enemies want . The fall of the United States . Trump could’ve used his platform to bring people together but he just doesn’t . And I wish his supporters could see that 

When Trump loses, I hope Melania divorces him and writes a book.

Trump is not mentally well which sucks for the Republican Party. One day I hope Romney runs again. 

also random thought where in the world is Sarah Palin

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

He never made fun of mentally disabled.  That’s the schoolyard parroting narrative that the news repeated over and over again to make it true, like saying he never denounced white supremacy which there is video of him doing time and time again, including at the debate.  But the news and social media convinced you to believe your emotions instead of your own eyes and ears, let alone your brain.

Your automatic response when it's about Trump is "it's schoolyard parroting narrative" and when it's about Biden it's " this is all verifiable and well documented truth",

See a pattern here? You hypocrite are walking with your emotions on your sleeve and then cry foul when nobody takes you seriously, but guess what that's all on you.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Your automatic response when it's about Trump is "it's schoolyard parroting narrative" and when it's about Biden it's " this is all verifiable and well documented truth",

See a pattern here? You hypocrite are walking with your emotions on your sleeve and then cry foul when nobody takes you seriously, but guess what that's all on you.

I will do what I always do when people get heated with PRfinest. they are not a Britney fan and they are a volunteer for the Trump campaign .. which is obviously low on money . They registered in June, didn’t know this was ever a Britney forum and are just here to spit Trump propaganda. They don’t really debate . Even their replies on other non political topics are basically just Trump ideas . Like oh Adele should appropriate black culture, lady Gaga was sent by the  Bpedophiles trying to show suicide is okay Blah blah blah.   It’s like it’s a script . So don’t get to upset about what they post . Lol

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

I will do what I always do when people get heated with PRfinest. they are not a Britney fan and they are a volunteer for the Trump campaign .. which is obviously low on money . They registered in June, didn’t know this was ever a Britney forum and are just here to spit Trump propaganda. They don’t really debate . Even their replies on other non political topics are basically just Trump ideas . Like oh Adele should appropriate black culture, lady Gaga was sent by the  Bpedophiles trying to show suicide is okay Blah blah blah.   It’s like it’s a script . So don’t get to upset about what they post . Lol

The only reason I registered in June is because that’s when the site was put behind an annoying paywall.  Could you be that diluted to believe anyone who disagrees with you is a paid shill? Conspiracy theorist much?

4 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Yeah and they suck at it, if they were actually smart and knew how to use propaganda they wouldn't be so obvious at being simple-minded Trump trolls and had come up with a better disguise 😹😹

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I already voted earlier this month Go Joe, the fact that already 5 Million already early voted, is a big indicator that nobody is messing around. 

For all those LGBT Trump supporters. 

Hand over your membership card, you are not only denied to be gay or lesbian, or bi, but also undatable and unfunkable. 

Besides when the gays find out their grinder hookup was a maga supporter, they are usually disgusted and disappointed in themselves. 

Seriously, he said he's the least racist person, he's being dragged by black twitter for that lie..

Plus, The Democrats promises lower taxes for us poor people, but charge the hell out of the rich. 

What's not to like about millionaire's and billionaires being charged 88 to 98% of their annual income, we would only get 10% charged. 

How is this moron not suspended yet? Calling someone undateable and un****able for not sharing your view is just too low. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

The only reason I registered in June is because that’s when the site was put behind an annoying paywall.  Could you be that diluted to believe anyone who disagrees with you is a paid shill? Conspiracy theorist much?

Girl half my friends are republican. There’s a difference between a Republican and a Trump surrogate. Lol I’m a moderate. It doesn’t take a lot to realize you’re here to push a narrative .  Like out of all the scandals trump has had and it’s like ooh hunter , spied on my campaign .. it doesn’t stick . People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones . Trump lost credibility so until he shows substance behind any claims he makes . It’s just his own bubble . Anyways I’m out. Trump and your day’s are numbered. I hope you do stick around when Britney is free and Biden is president . 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You are the epitome of a paid shill. Trumpnuts are known to use that tactic, but you are too easy to read.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

How is this moron not suspended yet? Calling someone undateable and un****able for not sharing your view is just too low. 

Because I didn't attack anybody in this forum at all. I attacked all his LGBT supporters in and outside this forum. I grouped them all, I played fair. 

Plus it's Jordans forum. It's his rules in what can and can't be allowed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Your kind is a whole different breed of gay that are pariahs in my community

This reminds me of RuPaul’s anti Trump exclamations and propaganda on RDR. As much as i love the show he gets minus points for that part, cuz contestants are not free to oppose without getting socially expelled imo. Like you don’t oppose your boss/somebody who can make you rich and famous unless you want to shoot yourself in the foot. But of course it’s like that cuz he is a media personality with a contractual agenda. season 11 everybody say love GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Aaaand who the **** are you?  

Who elected your thirsty *** the representative of my community? You do not represent my interests or my values.  And in a line up, you and your overweight blue haired kin would be the first to be labeled “undatable and un funk able” as you so aptly projected.  Your kind is a whole different breed of gay that are pariahs in my community. Have a seat, and not at my table.

Yeah, hi! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Please be respectful.

You can debate all you want but please avoid the name calling. Making fun of someone's weight is not the vibe.

You always tell people to get off their high horse and that they're a "know-it-all" yet you're the one who always has a sharp and condescending tone.

I'll be issuing you warning points for this post, and if you continue with this behavior, I'll ban you from this thread.

TEEHEE 💛💜

Roxxy

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block