The Final 2020 Presidential Debate stream + comment party

16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah, hi! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Please be respectful.

You can debate all you want but please avoid the name calling. Making fun of someone's weight is not the vibe.

You always tell people to get off their high horse and that they're a "know-it-all" yet you're the one who always has a sharp and condescending tone.

I'll be issuing you warning points for this post, and if you continue with this behavior, I'll ban you from this thread.

TEEHEE 💛💜

Roxxy

With all due respect, your bias is showing.  Calling all gay Trump supporters undatable and unfunkable is what started the low blows.  Equal infractions should be handed out to both parties involved. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

With all due respect, your bias is showing.  Calling all gay Trump supporters undatable and unfunkable is what started the low blows.  Equal infractions should be handed out to both parties involved. 

Sorry but you are wrong. What bias? I even gave a HaHa react to a post that shades Spicechinodiva. So no, there is no bias here. I'm following what's going on in this thread and I only jumped in when I saw the profanity in your posts and I read "overweight" used as an insult. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Yet you haven’t named one example because the entire Russian collusion hoax turned out to be a crime by the Obama administration.  Hillary bought and paid for the fake dossier from a foreign intelligence agency and gave it to Obama.  Without vetting the story which was easily debunked, Obama used the fake dossier to get a warrant from the Fisa court to spy on Trump.  They wire tapped him.  He was right about all the spying everyone said he was making up.  Obama committed a crime by abusing the Fisa court to spy on a political opponent, and then tried to cover it up with the Russian collusion hoax that he had his liberal news media cronies perpetuate 24/7.  If you don’t see how dangerous the democrats are, You simply don’t want to see.  

I don't support any of these cuck faces, they all need to rot because our government has got the point where they all need to be thrown out and tried for treason.

BOTH SIDES. PERIOD.

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

I don't support any of these cuck faces, they all need to rot because our government has got the point where they all need to be thrown out and tried for treason.

BOTH SIDES. PERIOD.

That’s not an option right now sweetie.  Not to mention the fact that there is a clear villain in this story and that villain has successfully convinced you that the one draining this mess of a swamp is bad too. 

#Epstein #Maxwell #KevinSpacey #GregRenier  #AlisonMac #RKelly #ISIS #NorthKorea #China #MatLauer #CollegeAdmissionScandal  #HumanTrafficking #EdBuck #HarveyWeinstein #Ericschneiderman #NoNewWars #Iran #MilitaryIndustrialComplex #BigPharma #PuertoRicoGovtCorruption #RedCrossCorruption #FederalReserve 

Trump has been ENDLESSLY draining the swamp day in and day out.  You choose not to see it because the news taught you WHAT to think and you forgot HOW to think.  Take a step back and look at the bigger picture of all the corruption that has been exposed during his administration and all of the swamp creatures that would have never been taken out if he wasn’t in office.

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

That’s not an option right now sweetie.  Not to mention the fact that there is a clear villain in this story and that villain has successfully convinced you that the one draining this mess of a swamp is bad too. 

#Epstein #Maxwell #KevinSpacey #GregRenier  #AlisonMac #RKelly #ISIS #NorthKorea #China #MatLauer #CollegeAdmissionScandal  #HumanTrafficking #EdBuck #HarveyWeinstein #Ericschneiderman #NoNewWars #Iran #MilitaryIndustrialComplex #BigPharma #PuertoRicoGovtCorruption #RedCrossCorruption #FederalReserve 

Trump has been ENDLESSLY draining the swamp day in and day out.  You choose not to see it because the news taught you WHAT to think and you forgot HOW to think.  Take a step back and look at the bigger picture of all the corruption that has been exposed during his administration and all of the swamp creatures that would have never been taken out if he wasn’t in office.

If you honestly believe that ANY politician has your best interest at heart you are tragically mistaken.

Trump is just dragging out his competition, every single one of his actions is to do nothing but benefit himself.

Can't wait til elections are over and you end up leaving...

31 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

So, in short: science disagrees with you. 

Longer response: (I’m really sorry that this will sting a bit) The Trump phenomenon is baffling to a lot of educated people around the world because it should not exist.  We’ve been through ****** once already, so how can people in 2020 still follow a dangerous leader like blind sheep?  

Neurologically and historically, however, it’s very predictable and scientifically measurable.  (See link). The studies summarized: Trump supporters fall in one of two categories: a) Too stupid to know they are dumb and being played for fools, or b) they are malicious and want to see the world burn.

Either way, the ones in the so-called swamp and actively creating are actually Trump and his supporters.  If this was a movie, Trump is the bad guy - the lifelong criminal - who emerged  to tell everyone he has a great plan to remake the world ‘better‘ in his perverse image, and his supporters are the doofus cronies who loyally follow like mindless drones because they can’t or don’t care to know any better.  

Honestly, I’m not American, so watching all this play out is a bit entertaining if not incredibly sad. Yes, we (outsiders) can see the real problem: your education system is a massive failure.  Your electoral system is a joke and entirely out of line with the ethos of democracy.  Worse still, your undereducated populace voted for a reality TV actor and failed business man - a morally defunct charlatan - who turned your country into a cesspool for more villains than we can count: a laughingstock to the world because yes, he exposed himself and the grotesque landscape that bred him.  

I’m personally okay with choosing a new super power after America drowns in its self-made  RED swamp. (Funny how red is the color of blood, and of China and Russia) And yes, those who vote Trump will be credited for the fall of America and democracy when the debris settles. But hey, this isn’t a movie, so the bad guys will win and you may die never realizing just how incredibly wrong you were.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201609/the-psychology-behind-donald-trumps-unwavering-support

P.S. For the sake of America and what it could have been, I hope Biden wins. It will be a sad day if the eagle dies at the hand of her own people.  But again, there’s a RED dragon that will be born from it.  Learn Mandarin.  A new world order is coming. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

So, in short: science disagrees with you. 

Longer response: (I’m really sorry that this will sting a bit) The Trump phenomenon is baffling to a lot of educated people around the world because it should not exist.  We’ve been through ****** once already, so how can people in 2020 still follow a dangerous leader like blind sheep?  

Neurologically and historically, however, it’s very predictable and scientifically measurable.  (See link). The studies summarized: Trump supporters fall in one of two categories: a) Too stupid to know they are dumb and being played for fools, or b) they are malicious and want to see the world burn.

Either way, the ones in the so-called swamp and actively creating are actually Trump and his supporters.  If this was a movie, Trump is the bad guy - the lifelong criminal - who emerged  to tell everyone he has a great plan to remake the world ‘better‘ in his perverse image, and his supporters are the doofus cronies who loyally follow like mindless drones because they can’t or don’t care to know any better.  

Honestly, I’m not American, so watching all this play out is a bit entertaining if not incredibly sad. Yes, we (outsiders) can see the real problem: your education system is a massive failure.  Your electoral system is a joke and entirely out of line with the ethos of democracy.  Worse still, your undereducated populace voted for a reality TV actor and failed business man - a morally defunct charlatan - who turned your country into a cesspool for more villains than we can count: a laughingstock to the world because yes, he exposed himself and the grotesque landscape that bred him.  

I’m personally okay with choosing a new super power after America drowns in its self-made  RED swamp. (Funny how red is the color of blood, and of China and Russia) And yes, those who vote Trump will be credited for the fall of America and democracy when the debris settles. But hey, this isn’t a movie, so the bad guys will win and you may die never realizing just how incredibly wrong you were.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201609/the-psychology-behind-donald-trumps-unwavering-support

P.S. For the sake of America and what it could have been, I hope Biden wins. It will be a sad day if the eagle dies at the hand of her own people.  But again, there’s a RED dragon that will be born from it.  Learn Mandarin.  A new world order is coming. 

What in the DUCK are you talking about?

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

On 10/22/2020 at 8:16 PM, Britney'sBish said:

I voted for the first time in years, Trump needs to GTFO.

I really wanted to vote for Jo Jorgenson, but it's too important to get Trump out!

Also I'm tired of all this Hunter Biden BS when it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidency.

I hate that politics has become nothing but smear campaigns instead of policies.

You think the hunter Biden laptop isn’t relevant? It think it’s kind of a big deal when you’re making millions as a sitting Vice President who withheld aid to Ukraine until the person investigating hunter and burisma was fired. You’re a damn sheep. If a laptop came out about Donald trump jr you all would be SCREAMING IT from the roof tops. So Hypocritical. Trump2020

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, pmill8324 said:

You think the hunter Biden laptop isn’t relevant? It think it’s kind of a big deal when you’re making millions as a sitting Vice President who withheld aid to Ukraine until the person investigating hunter and burisma was fired. You’re a damn sheep. If a laptop came out about Donald trump jr you all would be SCREAMING IT from the roof tops. So Hypocritical. Trump2020

EXACTLY!  These sheep aren't serious about digging into the relevant information available.  They are just as happy with their fingers in their ears rooting for their sports team, the Donkey's.  Then the second the news throws out all uniform fake headlines in unison about the other side, with no evidence to back up their claims,  all the little sheeple come out of the woodwork to mimic the clown news media's talking points, pretending that they were paying attention the whole time.  But when their side's corruption comes up their eyes are glued shut again.  ALL HYPOCRITES!

• Love 1
On 10/23/2020 at 12:50 PM, Intheblue said:

The irony of Trump supporters is they just recycle the same narrative over and over and when it doesn’t seem to work they just flip the script and use the arguments Democrats made about Trump and throw it back at the Democrats. Honestly there are a lot of Trump supporters who like some of his policies , but there’s a huge amount who think they are one of his surrogates .. Kelly Anne Conway presenting alternative facts.

They don’t get that the country was never this divided ever before ... and that’s the reason people hate Trump. He is basically pushing the country towards a civil war which is exactly what our enemies want . The fall of the United States . Trump could’ve used his platform to bring people together but he just doesn’t . And I wish his supporters could see that

First Bold:  is what you just did.

Second Bold: The country was never this divided?  Obama's administration was HORRIBLE for race relations.  These black lives matter protests didn't start with Trumps administration.  Are you forgetting the 4 police assassinated in the BLM riots in Dallas during Obama's administration, where they were chanting in the street "Fry Em' Like Bacon" and "What do we want? Dead Cops.  When do we want em? Now"?  Obama divided this country, NOT Trump.  They were already riled up when he came in, and George Soros, who funds these riot movements and Antifa, pays rioters to cause destruction so that he can sow civil unrest and use it to pass policies that benefit the democrats, his cabal.

These riots were NOT organic and that's why you see people with all the same pre-made signs being bused-in and the news covering for antifa, and pallets of bricks being left near strategic riot spots.   This was organized by the deepstate crime syndicate trying to create disorder to undermine our country and rebuild it in their image.  Democrats need the black vote to win.  They need to create a movement of anger in order to keep them down so they think they need them.  Trumps black support has more than doubled.  That's why the riots were MADE to happen.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

If you honestly believe that ANY politician has your best interest at heart you are tragically mistaken.

Trump is just dragging out his competition, every single one of his actions is to do nothing but benefit himself.

Can't wait til elections are over and you end up leaving...

I don't see how you can read that huge list of swamp draining that occurred in just 3 short years, and go "...NAH, it's funner to hate Trump.  All my friends are doing it, so I'll just jump on the bandwagon".  That's called intellectual laziness.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:21 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

And yet that's considered locker room talk and is allowed. Let's not forget he made fun of mentally disabled and handicapped people, also said he can shoot an entire block of people and get away with ******. 

Hello. 

On 10/23/2020 at 12:52 PM, Turogue said:

Your automatic response when it's about Trump is "it's schoolyard parroting narrative" and when it's about Biden it's " this is all verifiable and well documented truth",

See a pattern here? You hypocrite are walking with your emotions on your sleeve and then cry foul when nobody takes you seriously, but guess what that's all on you.

False Media Accusations:

Documented Evidence of Biden's Pay for Play Corruption from his OWN MOUTH:

See the difference?  It's not "automatic defense" of a candidate.  That's what you do.  I've been conducting in-depth research outside of the fake news cycle for years.  We GOT him.  Joe is DONE.  As are the rest of them.  And you will be seeing law and order exercised in full affect in Trump's second term.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

False Media Accusations:

Documented Evidence of Biden's Pay for Play Corruption from his OWN MOUTH:

See the difference?  It's not "automatic defense" of a candidate.  That's what you do.  I've been conducting in-depth research outside of the fake news cycle for years.  We GOT him.  Joe is DONE.  As are the rest of them.  And you will be seeing law and order exercised in full affect in Trump's second term.

Thanks for proving my point and you didn't even try with this automatic defense 🤣🤣🤣 If Joe is corrupt (he might be, I don't like him either) then so is Trump and his team. So it's only fake news when it is against Trump right, so much for in-depth research, this is too funny. Second term? Can you see into the future, if you claim you can you are officially insane.hahah GIF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block