Miley Cyrus says she's recording a Metallica cover album

• Leader

Miley Cyrus is recording a Metallica cover album. :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Miley has really lit up her inner Rock & Roll soul, so this is actually pretty intriguing to me.

"We’ve been working on a Metallica cover album and I’m here working on that. We’re so lucky to be able to continue to work on our art during all of this. At first, it felt uninspiring and now I’ve been totally ignited," she told Interview.

Oh, and I didn't include this in the title, but since you clicked anyway, here's a gem: Miley said she believes she saw a UFO. :jackk_alien:

I had an experience, actually. I was driving through San Bernardino with my friend, and I got chased down by some sort of UFO. I’m pretty sure about what I saw, but I’d also bought weed wax from a guy in a van in front of a taco shop, so it could have been the weed wax. But the best way to describe it is a flying snowplow. It had this big plow in the front of it and was glowing yellow. I did see it flying, and my friend saw it, too. There were a couple of other cars on the road and they also stopped to look, so I think what I saw was real.

Are we here for the Metallica cover album, Exhale? And do you believe her about the UFOs thing lol? Drop a line in the comments. 

Related:

Spoiler

met.jpg.65c1f8ff50fc04f42aa171a440f18fed.jpg

• Like 1

Let's say, I'm more into rock/metal than pop music, I like Metallica
But...
1. I don't like Miley, she's annoying to me (sorry I can't help it), she's like "look at me I'm not Hannah Montana anymore, I'm sooooo coooool". Meh. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:
2. Who even asked for this? Miley's fans don't know Metallica songs, and Metallica's fans won't listen to Miley covers :ehidk_britney_um_eek:
3. She doesn't have enough balls to record her own rock album with her own songs (I mean real rock/metal, not pop rock), because she knows it would flop hard :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block