Ariana Grande's "Positions" album cover

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

ezgif-7-5e0e9304edba.pngezgif-7-5d4aee0e0c5b.jpg

IMO, something like this would work a lot better (original on the right). I wouldn't zoom in this much, but I had to in order to get rid of the frame. Added a bit of contrast, reduced the brightness, and voila! I'm sure some of y'all will drag me, but I think this is infinitely better.

This is amazing, luv. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

ezgif-7-5e0e9304edba.pngezgif-7-5d4aee0e0c5b.jpg

IMO, something like this would work a lot better (original on the right). I wouldn't zoom in this much, but I had to in order to get rid of the frame. Added a bit of contrast, reduced the brightness, and voila! I'm sure some of y'all will drag me, but I think this is infinitely better. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I removed the frame :)

C3-C5-E28-D-B102-4-F57-B50-B-343949736-E

• Love 4
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Or at least go the single color palette route?

Black & White album covers are so boring regardless of how good she looks here...

Black and white is okay, but I think it's the fact that her first three albums were all black and white which makes it a bit boring.

Also I don't like how her only two albums covers that were in colour were both upside down.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/21/2020 at 5:44 PM, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Prob got em done like all of Hollywood 

I call it the "copy paste face" 

Everyone looks the exact same with the oversized lips, eyebrows, big cheeks that have way too much filler in them, the long fake hair and they all tend to have that annoying Kartrashian like voice. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block