Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

52 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I have some teaa about Brit's childhood and soon I'll have something about current situation. I don't know if you know this or nah, I'm not sure if it's true tbh but I heard some stuff from some source, if u wanna know DM me maybe 

I wanna know. Please tell me!

On 12/29/2020 at 12:38 AM, Mantequilla said:

Okay, I was totally immerse, in a very serious mood... And then they actually mentioned "Pretty World". That's when I lost it. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm gonna need special mentions for the smasher, single of the millenium Freak Like Me and Apple Pie in parts 5 and 6. 

https://m.soundcloud.com/fthaters/myah-marie-freak-like-me-edson this? 

Britney Jean reject? I saw old newsarticles from 2014 / feat. with Gaga, pretty sure they wanted to use her again, but too many people figured it out? 

On 1/1/2021 at 6:59 AM, Alexanda said:

https://m.soundcloud.com/fthaters/myah-marie-freak-like-me-edson this? 

Britney Jean reject? I saw old newsarticles from 2014 / feat. with Gaga, pretty sure they wanted to use her again, but too many people figured it out? 

Freak Like Me feat Lady Gaga was a rumor SOMEONE made up. The author of the rumors said that it was fake, and that the lyrics he posted on Twitter were made up. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

23 hours ago, Alexanda said:

But that's Myahs voice? She recorded it, just for fun? 

Lol, she actually records music that's not for Britney, but Idk, don't ask me. I don't even know if this was submitted to Britney. It's weird that the only available version is this horrible remix. 

All I know is that Freak Like Me feat Lady Gaga is not a real thing. 

• 3 months later...