Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

I just finished an 4 hour marathon on all four parts and I just feel heartbroken right now. 
I support Britney since 2011 I think (I was 9 years old back then :ehidk_britney_um_eek: ) and I was definitely too young to understand what was going on, I still remember being in absolute shock once I found out that she shaved her head back in the day. 
Nontheless, I always craved for a sum up of her entire life, especially the craziness of 2007 and 2008 and Part 2 and 3 covered this brilliantly, and I felt like there was a big coherence in action - reaction and having everything lined up finally made sense why Britney acted the way she acted back then. So I just wanted to express my appreciation on this. 

More depressingly however, I just can’t fathom how mistreated she is by literally anyone who has come close to her and I think the biggest regret she will ever have is leaving rehab early in February 2007 and then shaving her head two days later. If she just would’ve stayed, how things would’ve turned out for the better... that’s what I think at least. 
I really got anxiety seeing these images of her chased by paparazzis, everyone making inappropriate comments to her and asking disturbing questions, it’s amazing how the whole world was against her and yet, she still somehow kept going. Her soul must be so strong, her faith and love for her kids are so endearing and it is just amazing to see her gain so much power from this. I think I would’ve cracked under the pressure. 
She has so much **** going on in her life, and it is just Heartbreaking for me to see how I didn’t see through any of this until the tape from Britney’s Gram podcast. I feel like I betrayed her as well, the signs were always there... and my primary thought the whole time watching this was how I want to start majoring in law in college and specialize in conservatorships and get Britney out of this. She deserves to be finally free and just live her life outside of the spotlight. After seeing what she has been put through FOR OVER A DECADE now, no one else deserves this more than she does. I really hope she gets to reach happiness again, she deserves it so so so much. She doesn’t even care about the money. She is fine with the conservatorship on her business affairs, she just wants personal freedom, see her kids and the opportunity to marry and have more kids whenever she wants, with whomever she wants. That they blackmail her with this only desire she has for years now is just devastating.

I really need time to process these videos, for my emotionally unstable Britney Stan-self, this was a lot to take in lol I might make another post which is a bit more rational and not emotional driven, I have so many thoughts after watching this I still need to put in order 

P.S. I am so happy to have the DVD for For The Record, thank you 10 y/o me for getting it on Amazon back then lmao

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can BH detectives confirm on deny this?

This is potentially huge. I had always assumed that something had happened which ushered in the era of the panda makeup, skimpy costumes, and tics, but I could never put my finger on it.

The Jonathan Ross interview occurred Sept. 27, 2016.

https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-reportedly-addresses-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-on-upcoming-episode-of-the-jonathan-ross-show/

I've caught a lot of little signs over the years, but I never caught that, and I don't remember a single other person making note of it before.

P.S. Where did you get your user name?

Like @PokemonSpearssaid I think from that and Slumber Party was the last interview. 

my username is the byproduct of 13 year old me trying to be funny lol

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Another interesting story thread from February 2008 which has never been investigated.

Michael Sands.

https://www.x17online.com/2008/02/what_is_kevin_hiding

Here's a reference to the stop light incident on February 8, 2008:

https://www.x17online.com/2008/02/britney_overprotected

Alright, I’m gonna cry. This is so sad, she’s been a prisoner for 12 YEARS. They did this to one of the biggest pop stars in the world in her lowest moment! I can’t believe this actually happened! How her life has turned, how they damaged her!

She’s been on live television and with a mic on in Vegas, femme fatale tour and circus tour, I’m amazed that she has never said HELP ME THEY ARE ABUSING ME or something like that, she has to be very threatened. I’m glad she’s starting to refuse to work and to fight it again.

If I was her, while doing promo in London I would’ve gone to the radio and said “call the police” to tell them to help me and give me asylum tbh.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Alright, I’m gonna cry. This is so sad, she’s been a prisoner for 12 YEARS. They did this to one of the biggest pop stars in the world in her lowest moment! I can’t believe this actually happened! How her life has turned, how they damaged her!

She’s been on live television and with a mic on in Vegas, femme fatale tour and circus tour, I’m amazed that she has never said HELP ME THEY ARE ABUSING ME or something like that, she has to be very threatened. I’m glad she’s starting to refuse to work and to fight it again.

If I was her, while doing promo in London I would’ve gone to the radio and said “call the police” to tell them to help me and give me asylum tbh.

They've been holding custody of the boys over her head since before she shaved her head.

It's a clear pattern.

• Like 3

I just finished watching the new episode.

It's important to mention the BJ scandal, especially when they say when Britney doesn't want to do something they do It anyway (Myah, body Double, the Cartoon music video).

Every time Britney explains how she meet a boyfriend It looks like she's lying, the David first "date" seems like a planned lie. Btw, the end of this relationship shows How ****ed up Britney life is, she didn't have a last conversation with her own boyfriend as an adult, the father finished for her, I don't even think she saw the allegedly cheating tape.

Britney talking about having more babies each time she's in a relationship, this seems more like an "escape" to me, like she doesn't even care that much about the guy. She has that idea of being married, with a bunch of kids, living out of the Spotlight... a way to escape her reality, find her happiness, like It will replace something... and she should have the right to do all of this, but It sounds so imature and dangerous try to replace problems with the sitcom perfect family scenario.

They should let the "Pretty World" out, just a fanfic spread between fans.

Thankfully they posted the Iggy inspection story, I still want her to give more details about It.

• Love 5
On 12/27/2020 at 11:59 PM, nthenwkiss said:

how is all of this possible? and how is she so calm? i would've ******** all the people around me... she's basically a prisoner anyways so what difference would jail make? like I'm totally mind-blown.

greed is a terrible thing.

I wonder If she realizes everything that's going on with her life, family and career right now.

She clearly isn't dumb, but she is somehow very manipulated, gaslighted and isolated. 

She can't have contact with any person without others approval. Sometimes I wonder If she knows what exactly is the Free Britney movement.

So I don't know If her being so calm can be a good thing.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Another interesting story thread from February 2008 which has never been investigated.

Michael Sands.

https://www.x17online.com/2008/02/what_is_kevin_hiding

EDIT: He's dead, too.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-sands-dead-publicist-choking-deli-meat-gelsons-312295

I always believed that and I believe that this is happening now too.

Kevin and Mark Vincent Kaplan have been making her look bad, taking her to court, keeping her from the kids

I wonder what this man knew about Kevin and his shady *** lawyer. 

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

I always believed that and I believe that this is happening now too.

Kevin and Mark Vincent Kaplan have been making her look bad, taking her to court, keeping her from the kids

I wonder what this man knew about Kevin and his shady *** lawyer. 

I believe he knew a lot -- including the fact that Sam Lutfi worked for Lou, and that Kevin and Lou were on the same team.

They all played their part, and now all continue to cover up for each other because if it ever got out just how devious each individual person is it would take them ALL out.

Again...

There are a small handful of people who know the truth about what happened in 2007.

Michael Sands is one...Adnan Ghalib is another.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe he knew a lot -- including the fact that Sam Lutfi worked for Lou, and that Kevin and Lou were on the same team.

They all played their part, and now all continue to cover up for each other because if it ever got out just how devious each individual person is it would take them ALL out.

Again...

There are a small handful of people who know the truth about what happened in 2007.

Michael Sands is one...Adnan Ghalib is another.

Someone needs to contact Adnan. 

Yeah, this is exactly why Kevin doesnt say **** about Britneys situation: not only he benefits from it, but he also never did anything to help or stop it from happening. They all play a part on backstabbing Britney and they will cover each other's ***** bc of their own as well. This is why Kevin never took the abuse case to the court bc it could have helped Britney in the end. 

• Leader

I watched part 4 last night. When I came on the screen I was like :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

They used clips from our AMA with Myah Marie which I thought was cool. They do a great job at deep diving. The editing is epic. 

They showed my 2009 interview with Jason Kennedy in my old childhood bedroom with my big britney poster in the background :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: that interview is cringe but also kinda iconic :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I watched part 4 last night. When I came on the screen I was like :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

They used clips from our AMA with Myah Marie which I thought was cool. They do a great job at deep diving. The editing is epic. 

They showed my 2009 interview with Jason Kennedy in my old childhood bedroom with my big britney poster in the background :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: that interview is cringe but also kinda iconic :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Low-key you were thirsting for Jason Kennedy, weren't you?

Mhm GIF by memecandy

• Haha 3