Katy Perry releases new compilation EP "Scorpio SZN"

Invitation

12 hours ago, Invitation said:

Which songs do you think should make the EP? Are you ready for Camp Katy tonight?1973178006_images(24).jpeg.6ac044e4bf4ec65de6cced2f4edf61de.jpeg

Tracklist:

1. Tucked

2. Peacock (CLEAN VERSION!! No more **** **** **** after 'I wanna see your Peacock'

3. California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)

4. Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj)

5. Walking On Air

6. Waking Up In Vegas

Poor girl...

• 2 weeks later...

In other words, unlike Taylor Swift, I see this as a way to artists that aren't performing to record label standards and in this point Katy Perry and The Biebs, so this a way to speed up the contract. 

I bet you these aren't approved by the artists or else they would promote them on social media. So instead of being dropped, both parties can say the contract has been Fullfilled and no Longer needs to be obligated under legal terms. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block