Juno Lou just blocked me on Instagram

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She/her team keep deleting comments that don't fit her narrative of being super amazing/talented/beautiful.

Anything that is anything but patronising is just deleted.

Further proof she doesn't have a decent manager or PR that wearing just an XL t shirt is verging on Only fans territory, or that posting photos of her kid where nobody is wearing a mask is ignorant and selfish. 

She isnt a nice person, Lou we can tell.

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Just when I was about to leave a reply, I see a Comment and have to roll my eyes. 

No surprise..... Typical. 

Which comment did u see?

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Ok. Gimme a holla when they do cause I don't follow any of them. Only Britney. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I will have to look her miserable page from now on on Google bc my account is blocked, but when I happen to see she just posted smt, Ill let u know :wink_britney_everytime_white:

5 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Don't you worry! You are not the first to be blocked! Jamie Lynn blocked me few weeks ago after I wrote some harsh words about her robbing her own sister and her sons! 😏

Yeah, but maybe I was the first one blocked without even mentioning Britney :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

What did u say? I wanna know! 

14 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Ugh i hate that *****. No wonder she is always mad she knows she'll always be the ugly sister.

You guys are nasty people - bullies.

And OP she blocked you because she's not an idiot. "I posted a passive aggressive comment but she shouldn't realize I was shading her based on the technical context/wording so she's a complete *****" is total bullsh_t. You people must be products of your environments. Be better. 

58 minutes ago, theannehedonia said:

omg you guys are awful. Downvote me all you want, but attacking her looks is extremely misogynistic and the hate you hold for her is vile. Things are finally progressing in court and Britney is likely to get what she wants out of the proceedings, there isn't any need to attack her sister. Grow up.

Im not ****** at all. Do I think shes ugly now? Yes I do, but Id never say this HERE if she was decent and wasnt friends with Lou. I didnt want to say she was ugly on the comment I left, I just said she is looking a lot like Jamie lately and did I lie? After she became an adult, she started looking like Jamie. Why was she mad If she sides with her dad all the time? Some people said here that she was blocking people that talked about Britney on her comments, I actually didnt think she would really block me bc I said she looks like Jamie, her ******* father she loves so much, u know? And this was the first time I left a comment there. I never left anything for her before. i never left anything to Lynne, Sam or even Lou as well. 

And yeah, I do hate her and others around Britney, but that only really started last year, I couldnt help myself after everything that went down tbh. I know I dont know Britney personally and I dont have all the facts, but I do think they are all shady and treat Britney like an ill child while they all mooch off her. Thats what it looks at least. The only one I think isnt that bad is Lynne and even tho I think shes a stage mom, I never called her names bc I dont think shes as shady as the others. This is my opinion ofc. 

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

You guys are nasty people - bullies.

And OP she blocked you because she's not an idiot. "I posted a passive aggressive comment but she shouldn't realize I was shading her based on the technical context/wording so she's a complete *****" is total bullsh_t. You people must be products of your environments. Be better. 

I never left anything for her before. Girl, she blocked people before only bc they were mentioning Britney, asking about her! Idk why she went mad just bc I said she was looking like her dad when she is indeed looking a lot like her dad. Will she block people too If they say she looks like Bryan? Britney or Lynne? I dont understand why she thought it was shade when she loves her dad so much shes always with him no matter what hes doing to Britney. I didnt even call Jamie names or anything. 

I wont leave anything for that shady *** woman anymore but I will continue to shade her here bc I think shes not a nice person like her dad, Lou, Bryan, thats it.

Archived