Juno Lou just blocked me on Instagram

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

49 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Im not ****** at all. Do I think shes ugly now? Yes I do, but Id never say this HERE if she was decent and wasnt friends with Lou. I didnt want to say she was ugly on the comment I left, I just said she is looking a lot like Jamie lately and did I lie? After she became an adult, she started looking like Jamie. Why was she mad If she sides with her dad all the time? Some people said here that she was blocking people that talked about Britney on her comments, I actually didnt think she would really block me bc I said she looks like Jamie, her ******* father she loves so much, u know? And this was the first time I left a comment there. I never left anything for her before. i never left anything to Lynne, Sam or even Lou as well. 

And yeah, I do hate her and others around Britney, but that only really started last year, I couldnt help myself after everything that went down tbh. I know I dont know Britney personally and I dont have all the facts, but I do think they are all shady and treat Britney like an ill child while they all mooch off her. Thats what it looks at least. The only one I think isnt that bad is Lynne and even tho I think shes a stage mom, I never called her names bc I dont think shes as shady as the others. This is my opinion ofc. 

The moment a woman does something that they disapprove of, people will go after their looks. It is not the same for men, you don't see people making fun of how Jamie looks, they just focus on his behavior. Y'all just talking about how she has a jay leno chin and is stuck being Britney's ugly sister is misogynistic. You can claim that you're not acting as such, but your behavior states otherwise.

Furthermore, cruelty is never justified. Your behavior is cruel and to fulfill your own emotional needs to make yourself feel better. You're not doing anything to further Britney's case, you're just being awful to someone with no good reason. Am I upset with the people around Britney and how they've failed to assist her move past the conservatorship? Of course. But this Donald Trump-esque defamation and retaliation is s adistic behavior and is the definition of bullying. Be an adult, be mature, and stop ****-posting about someone that you do not know. You've obviously effected her strongly enough to make them block you. Even if Jamie-Lynne is in the wrong, there's no point in making her suffer or attacking her. She's a human being, not some theoretical or fictional person. The courts will sort this out and your behavior just makes the fanbase look bad.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, theannehedonia said:

The moment a woman does something that they disapprove of, people will go after their looks. It is not the same for men, you don't see people making fun of how Jamie looks, they just focus on his behavior. Y'all just talking about how she has a jay leno chin and is stuck being Britney's ugly sister is misogynistic. You can claim that you're not acting as such, but your behavior states otherwise.

Furthermore, cruelty is never justified. Your behavior is cruel and to fulfill your own emotional needs to make yourself feel better. You're not doing anything to further Britney's case, you're just being awful to someone with no good reason. Am I upset with the people around Britney and how they've failed to assist her move past the conservatorship? Of course. But this Donald Trump-esque defamation and retaliation is s adistic behavior and is the definition of bullying. Be an adult, be mature, and stop ****-posting about someone that you do not know. You've obviously effected her strongly enough to make them block you. Even if Jamie-Lynne is in the wrong, there's no point in making her suffer or attacking her. She's a human being, not some theoretical or fictional person. The courts will sort this out and your behavior just makes the fanbase look bad.

I have said before that Jamie is ugly, that he looks like Bolsonaro. I think Sam is shady for many reasons, but I never said I think hes too good looking for Britney bc hes young and fit. I never agreed with people here saying she needed botox, that she was looking older, that she was "fat". I never attacked Britney for her looks and I always complained here about that when people used to do that a lot until like 2 years ago. I dont think its funny when people mock her hair, her teeth or whatever bc I accept the person shes and I dont think she has to meet everyone else's ****ed up beauty standard. And I only mocked JL here bc I think shes an awful person.  

I never bullied or harassed her, I would never call her Juno Leno on her instagram bc even tho I do think shes trash, I would never leave a comment like that for her to see. But this is a Britney forum and yeah, I do loathe her so sometimes I feel like calling her names, so be it. We just have to agree to disagree on that. 

I wish the courts will really sort this out but they have been doing Britney wrong for over a decade now, today is only a lil victory and who knows whats next. 

38 minutes ago, theannehedonia said:

I can log out and sleep easy. Couldn’t have said it better. Lol

22 hours ago, theannehedonia said:

Not true.

I would argue that Sam has received far worse and much more comments about he’s appearance as opposed to JL. 

...Not that it’s okay to bash anyone’s appearance male or female. But OPs comment was harmless 

38 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Not true.

I would argue that Sam has received far worse and much more comments about he’s appearance as opposed to JL. 

...Not that it’s okay to bash anyone’s appearance male or female. But OPs comment was harmless 

Harmless?! Jamie-Lynne blocked her. If what you were saying is true, then JL should have had no issue with what was said and wouldn't have blocked them. Also, it was said she is looking more like her dad everyday. Her dad is a man in his 60s. That isn't a compliment. 

14 minutes ago, theannehedonia said:

Harmless?! Jamie-Lynne blocked her. If what you were saying is true, then JL should have had no issue with what was said and wouldn't have blocked her. Also, it was said she is looking more like her dad everyday. Her dad is a man in his 60s. That isn't a compliment. 

JL blocks people over any little thing.

And I’m sorry, but if she’s  that insecure that she is offended over being told she looks like her dad... she should not be on social media.

And yeah, It’s not a compliment but hardly an insult either. Regardless of age you’re still gonna look like your parents. I’m failing to see what’s so awful about that?

But agree to disagree. I respect your body and image positivity ❤️

Archived