Juno Lou just blocked me on Instagram

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.Β 

Only bc I left a comment saying "U're looking each day more and more like ur dad Jamie 😍" 

Β 

lol I mean why is she upset if shes daddys little girl? If shes always with him no matter what hes doing to her sister? U know her sister who gave her a career and a good life. Its not like I mentioned Britney or anything bc I know she has deleted comments about Britney beforeΒ :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Β 

I guess she loves her dad but thinks hes ugly af, even tho its not my fault they look really alike

Its not like I was lying, too bad she cant accept the truthΒ Β :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

She thinks lookingΒ like her dad is shadyΒ when she was literally named after him?

tenor.gif?itemid=17217630

Can someone leave a comment on her instagram when she posts a new pic saying shes looking a lot like Britney lately? I want to know if shed delete and block as well lolΒ 

3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

She's named after them both lmao. I guess she wants to look more like Lynne. Maybe that's why she's mad.. Britney got Lynne's beauty.

And did I say she was onlyΒ named after him? Do I think Jamie's full name is Jamie Lynn Spears? No, I don't think so. I said sheΒ was named after him. Which is true.Β :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

53 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I figured.

28 mins have passed tho and my comment is still alive.Β :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

She probably didnt see it. If u can leave another comment when Buzz LightLou posts another ****ty picΒ :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

55 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

you wrong for that :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:Β don't be shy, make another account :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Tbh Juno Leno doesnt deserve that kind of effort, even if its to troll her lolΒ 

1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

brb gonna make a fake account with the username Jaime Spears and comment ''baby you look more and more like me everyday'' :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Hahahahah :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Wait for when she uploads a new pic

I guess she reads the first comments that are posted, thats how she saw mine lolΒ 

Archived