Ally Brooke's Memoir Drops Friday

allthat88

https://stylecaster.com/ally-brooke-finding-your-harmony/?utm_source=hsrd.yahoo.com&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=feed

Ally Brooke did this interview about her upcoming memoir and it had some interesting things said here.  First it doesn't sound like the book is going to really give us answers into behind the scenes drama.  It even says she doesn't mention Camila by name.

But it does say:

"

She also revealed that the band’s management gave Fifth Harmony’s remaining four members—Ally, Normani, Lauren and Dinah Jane—names of other “well-known young artists and celebrities” who could possibly join the group. 

“There were several different options and routes we could’ve taken. There were a lot of different ideas floating around,” Ally says. “But the four of us decided, ‘Hey. We think it would be odd to all of a sudden bring someone.’ The four of us have a history, and we know what we went through together. We know our journey. We know each other. We felt like there was no question that we should continue on as we were.”  Though Fifth Harmony went on as a foursome, Ally admits that one singer her management suggested piqued her interest. “I don’t know if I can share, but one would’ve been really cool,” Ally says. “She’s at the top now, and everybody loves her. I love her. That wasn’t what we felt like would be right for our group, even though we love this other singer, and she’s awesome. She probably wouldn’t have accepted anyways because she probably would’ve said the same thing, like, ‘I don’t know if I should step in here.’ And her career is already blowing up.”

I wonder who it could be?  Only people I could think of would be Billie (but I can't see her in a girl group), Rosalia, or someone like Hailee Steinfeld (but she's not at the "top").

Who do yall think?    Anyone looking forward to a positive look at Ally Brooke's life?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived