BLACKPINK removes Jennie's nurse scene from the "Lovesick Girls" M/V after backlash

• Super Mods

For some reason unknown to everyone who has at least 1% of their brain functioning, Korean GP lost their minds over Jennie's scene in Lovesick girls where she's acting as a nurse. The media slandered YG and her for sexualizing nurses - It's worth mentioning that Jennie wore a knee-long dress and is literally just sitting with her legs crossed in a chair as she's scribbling on paper. This scene is no longer available in the M/V because YG entertainment decided to remove the scene due to the slander. 

On the other hand, South Korea has a huge problem of nurses being over-sexualized where many ****** attacks on nurses have been recorded (patients grabbing their *****, etc.) However, I don't think Jennie should be the one to suffer for decades of over-sexualizing a profession, moreover because she was probably the only decent one who portrayed nurses in their actual uniforms.  

Here's the compariso:

What say you Exhale, did S. Korea turn into a bunch of Karens? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:bp-nurse.jpg.808134da6c7832652248a5212de59c8d.jpg

• Love 1

thats really interesting. I didn't know the Christina Aguilera sketchers thing. I mean, I get it but it's just a play on the halloween costume...

there's **** cops, **** librarian, **** construction worker, **** firefighter, literally **** everything. 

rihanna valerian GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block