About Britney Unreleased music...

rr_174

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

OMG Body and Soul demo!! That was such a banger :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Here’s the link, bb. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

OMG yes! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I listen to the mixed CD every now and then and question my sanity when this track comes on because I couldn't find it online lately. There were so many fake tracks floating around during the Limewire days that I had convinced myself this might be a fake. Thank you for the link! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Several months I listen to “guilty” (both versions), and then we kiss origin version, rockstar.. never tired of that ones.. prefer them on many artists entire career lol

baby boy(it has to have expanded version or cause I can’t get enough of vocals and melody), lav the hurt away, she'll never be me, state of grace, dramatic, and many should be released! 

p.s. body and soul Is like Britney & Madonna duet 🤔😄 every time I listen to the song I hear Britney and Madonna’s vocal.. brain is weird 🥴

Archived