About Britney Unreleased music...

rr_174

britney-blackout-outtake.jpg 

Holy bananas. Im so flop. Yesterday i hearded some unreleased songs and wow, they are increible,

i already hearded Everyday, 911, Rebellion and Monalisa of course.

But Baby boy, State of grace  and Let go for the first time, and damn they are something superior

btw ,i think that listening unreleased songs is suport britney as an artist and person, not the brand, because is not aproved by them

And that is art that she try to give us, so we can appreciate, and she tried hard to do ... at least thats how i see it

Btw there are so many! Sorry if im triping but im really hyped about this, lol 

-Sugarfall (with Pharell producing and vocals) , All that she wants (she acknowledged it in carpool karaoke), and she listened State of grace and rebellion while the ugly papparazi recording on video, is on youtube 

If you have more facts please let me know :)  #freebritney 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is incredibly vague, but I have an old old mixed CD with an alleged unreleased Britney track on it. This would have been during the Blackout era when songs were leaking on Limewire and the like all the time. If someone wants to help me figure out if it was in fact an unreleased Britney track, I'd be forever grateful. I still have the mixed CD and get confused by the track every time. 

The song starts out, "It's getting late now, I'm on the train now, on the way to your place, can't wait to see your face." I can sing more of it for you all if this is unclear :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I just listened to All That She Wants for the first time. I never gave it any attention before because I thought it was a full cover of the song and I don't particularly like it.... but its not just a regular cover. There's additional lyrics. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Hearing her sing this for the first time has me shook. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

Where the hell have I been not knowing about this?! 

The silly pattern that I followed,  I saw my mama being swallowed by the one who she loved,He pulled her down, couldn't see up above, Manipulation was his key, he screwed it in, 'cause she was naive, we're not perfect, we must say, but, now I've got to run away

12 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Fun fact; if you listen to state of grace, you're actually giving royalties to this French artist who later released the song :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

He is the actual writer of the song

1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

I just listened to All That She Wants for the first time. I never gave it any attention before because I thought it was a full cover of the song and I don't particularly like it.... but its not just a regular cover. There's additional lyrics. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Hearing her sing this for the first time has me shook. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

Where the hell have I been not knowing about this?! 

The silly pattern that I followed,  I saw my mama being swallowed by the one who she loved,He pulled her down, couldn't see up above, Manipulation was his key, he screwed it in, 'cause she was naive, we're not perfect, we must say, but, now I've got to run away

Yeah, it's not a cover, just sampled the chorus

5 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

i highly recommend u listen to guilty, over to u now, love 2 love u, rockstar, tell me (am i a sinner), luv the hurt away, and then we kiss, she’ll never be me, look who’s taking now & money love and happiness:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Also Sippin' On, which is an amazing song and one of her best :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

This is incredibly vague, but I have an old old mixed CD with an alleged unreleased Britney track on it. This would have been during the Blackout era when songs were leaking on Limewire and the like all the time. If someone wants to help me figure out if it was in fact an unreleased Britney track, I'd be forever grateful. I still have the mixed CD and get confused by the track every time. 

The song starts out, "It's getting late now, I'm on the train now, on the way to your place, can't wait to see your face." I can sing more of it for you all if this is unclear :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

OMG Body and Soul demo!! That was such a banger :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Here’s the link, bb. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Archived