Maluma shows off his abs in a towel

Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Pin by Mario Rizzi on Henry Cavill (With images) | Henry cavill, The  witcher, Bucky

Still waiting

It's nice to see you waiting on top of my bed and not under cause then I won't have to go to sleep early just so you can get outta there and pretend to be surprised everytime you slide under my sheets. I mean, I love that but you know, for a change. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's nice to see you waiting on top of my bed and not under cause then I won't have to go to sleep early just so you can get outta there and pretend to be surprised everytime you slide under my sheets. I mean, I love that but you know, for a change. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: We could change the pace tonight as well, no?:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

15 minutes ago, Easy There said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Why am I having that pic in my head now :orangu_orangutan_ape:

jordan u naughty boi

Not my problem :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block